1st July, so presumably,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st July, so presumably,

We can name the 6 (or 7, can't recall which) players we are releasing ?
    The ones NW told had no future.

Or at least we can start to, assuming some may be given pre-season to impress.

I'm thinking, Pellicori, Quashie, Alberti & Borrowdale gone.

With Hall, Mahon, Vine, Helguson, Agyemang (& Cook ?) all in the last chance saloon from today.

Also, with Volz signing elsewhere, any news on Tosic, are we definitely no longer an option for him ?

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post

With Hall, Mahon, Vine, Helguson, Agyemang (& Cook ?) all in the last chance saloon from today.

Also, with Volz signing elsewhere, any news on Tosic, are we definitely no longer an option for him ?
    Tosic isn't an option otherwise NW would had signed him by now.
    Borrowdale left ages ago.
    The only two out of contract is Quashie & Mahon, the others you mentioned are still under contract.

Comment

Tosic not even here,

Helgusson Ageymang definitely pre-season training with us, just to get fit I hope!!
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It sounds like Helguson, Agyemeng have a QPR future....

What about Vine & Pellicori? Maybe we should also give them another season whilst we're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post

Yes shouldn't the contracts (thats ones that weren't loaned) be up on 30/06.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

There are good free transfers out there (e.g. finnan, tosic, koren, etc.) but we are getting the s*** ones

Comment

Didn't pellacori leave 3 quarters of the way through last season? We really need to get rid of the dead wood and s**t that arnt gonna get games and just take up space and wages.

People live ageymang, mahon, helguson, alberti, vine. Players that I think should be sold are fitz hall, stewart and maybe even buz. Just think things have gone a bit stale for buz at qpr. If he could re discover the form then fantastic but if someone came in wiv 2m I would sell him

Comment

Working...
              X