Clear All

• its official - hill

hill has signed

As a left back
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i think hes a decent signing but not sure why hes coming in at left back - thats quite worrying

Comment

at least now we can look forward to "better" signings? I think these are good squad players so far though - with more main starters to come

Comment

I'm so excited..........................................

Comment

Well that is the left back situation sorted. I think NW will bring in a striker and 1 more midfield player then that will be all folks.

Comment

Good signing. As NW says we lack mental and physical strength. Players like him and Derry could be vital in terms of the character of the team.

No doubt will be lots of moaning but it was always going to be a mix of freebies and money signings given the size of the task facing the boss.

Comment

doesnt it make more sense though to have him at centre back? We let far too many goals in last year and lacked organisation. He would surely be more suited there, than left back?

Comment

He has zero pace so if played at left back, then what a huge come down from Tosic.

Still waiting to see players coming in that will actually improve on last season.

We have more freebies than Chris does at Buckingham town ffs!
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                      Well that is the left back situation sorted. I think NW will bring in a striker and 1 more midfield player then that will be all folks.
                      LB sorter? Oh please it still hasn't been sorted. He is far too slow.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        He has zero pace so if played at left back, then what a huge come down from Tosic.

Still waiting to see players coming in that will actually improve on last season.

Pace is something Lennon, SWP and others proved over the last 2 weeks means nothing if you dont know what to do with it and provide no end product. If Hill is clever enough to stop people getting past him and crossing by tackling and forcing them away, who needs pace.

Sheringham had no pace but the first 3-5 yards was in his head and he done very well.

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                          LB sorter? Oh please it still hasn't been sorted. He is far too slow.
                          Well I'm not over the moon with the signing cait but I'm assuming thats what he has been brought in for, can't see any other left back coming.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Mate, remember youre talking about a donkey with no pace or skill who works hard and graft's, therefore dont expect any change out of Paul Mason.

Chat to him all day long about the David Batty's, Shawn Derry's and Terry Hurlock's of the world, but DONT not for one miute mention Gazza, George Best or Zidane..

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                              Mate, remember youre talking about a donkey with no pace or skill who works hard and graft's, therefore dont expect any change out of Paul Mason.

Chat to him all day long about the David Batty's, Shawn Derry's and Terry Hurlock's of the world, but DONT not for one miute mention Gazza, George Best or Zidane..
                              Jeffro, you need to stop with all these diggs at me as I can not influence transfers at W12. I would rather have Tosic play at left back for us next season, but for what ever reason we cant have him and NW has chosen Hill, so who am I to argue and get bitter and twisted over something I can not change.

Comment

Working...
                              X