Lets all laugh at Fulham!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    CAnt undersatnd why we would laugh at a club who have just finished respectably in the Premiership, have a billionairre owner who is commited emotionally and financially, have just played in a european club final and are now looking at quality managers such as Hughes and Erikkson??

Why exactly are we laughing, remind me?
    Jeffro spot on as per usual.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Shame the FA didn't pull their fingers out and get him for England instead. But no, they would rather pay a Wop (apologies to any decent Italians who may be reading this) who can't speak very good English £6 Million instead...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Jeffro spot on as per usual.
        Cheers mate

Comment

Why exactly are we laughing, remind me?
          Because the manager who has been there most successfull since the money came to the club has left! Anymore questions?

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
            Because the manager who has been there most successfull since the money came to the club has left! Anymore questions?
            So if Hughes comes in and wins them the league or FA cup will you still be laughing?

Comment

Let's all laugh at this thread

Comment

hughes is a no frills mid table no trophies manager imo.
                and thats a nice feeling to have about our closest neighbours.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                  hughes is a no frills mid table no trophies manager imo.
                  and thats a nice feeling to have about our closest neighbours.
                  I'll take a no frills and spills PREMIERSHIP manager thank you very much, and I agree, lets laugh at this pathetic thread!

Comment

What is the world coming to when fellow Rangers fans dont enjoy Fulham losing the best manager they have had in decades! Oh well I suppose some of our newer fans dont share my dislike for the hoo rays up the road!

Comment

Maybe because they don't have king chav and cashley cole playing for them.

Get your prioritys right ffs!
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                        What is the world coming to when fellow Rangers fans dont enjoy Fulham losing the best manager they have had in decades! Oh well I suppose some of our newer fans dont share my dislike for the hoo rays up the road!
                        Being a "Newer" fan is quite evident when you see Fulham as our main "rivals"
                        Myself, personally get more pleasure out of disliking Chelsea our "proper" rivals.

We once beat them 6-0... Though you probably love the pre season win over Fulham a few seaons back as your highlight.

Comment

I dont hate Chelsea because of them 2 tw*ts I hate everything about Chelsea and have done all my life! The same goes for Fulham! Its not a choice it just is!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                            Being a "Newer" fan is quite evident when you see Fulham as our main "rivals"
                            Myself, personally get more pleasure out of disliking Chelsea our "proper" rivals.

We once beat them 6-0... Though you probably love the pre season win over Fulham a few seaons back as your highlight.
                            Good answer, Hee, Hee, Hee
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Spot on.

Comment

Working...
                              X