No announcement yet.

the truth about england

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first lot I can't see at all but a pal at The People did say to me the Rooney & prostitute story is a goer..

Comment

At the moment the England team are the media's NO1 Enemy. If there is a story, they will find it and publish it. No doubt about that. All about circulation wars.

Comment

Rooney sh.agged a prostitute.....about time he scored, useless t,wat
        2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          It's shizzle...

Does anyone really think the courts would take into consideration the FA when deciding on gagging orders. It's ****** that's been doing the rounds for months
          im with you nodge. Heard so much rubbish. Its so easy to start something in this day n age,only takes an e-mail or a text. Only gota look at when the bacon jacko died, how many of the same jokes you get. Also another example, somebody sent an e-mail on FB naming i think the Baby P killer and turnt out it was wrong person, n the blokes life was ruined.

Comment

Hang on, is it meant to be his wife's sister now? The rumor that he got a 16 year up the spout has been going around for a long time, well before the world cup but this is the first time I've heard it was his wife's sister!

Comment

who cares....just hope shriek was at it with an african oldie-scouse c nut!!!!
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I dont celebrate the tabloids getting their pound of flesh but equaly these players didn't mind taking the ridiculously overblown celebrity plaudits - and pay packets - when they were riding high. This is the downside of flaunting not only your talent but your so-called "celebrity lifestyle".

Comment

f cuk em' mate....i'm sure they have families/kids etc....not to bothered when slipping it in to some mousse....deserves to be exposed. sure his 150k a week will soften the blow
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by e8 ranger View Post
                    Following from a mate of a mate so could be absolute shizzle but fyi

The best (apparently true) explanation of the shite England performance so far...
                    Courts have upheld a further two week gagging order on steve gerrards private life, turns out he got his wifes sister pregnant (not a 16 year old ). Will hit the newspaper in 14 days, the judge held the gagging order to protect FA while they decide on capello, and the future of English footy.
                    John terry and the england boys all know about it and JT had a argument with capello because gerrard got to keep the captains armband. the tension in the camp was down to JT and half the team saying gerrard was a disgrace and the other half of the squad backing gerrard..The press conference was related to the tension and JT wanted Gerrard exposed - they hate each other.
                    Rooney also shagged a prostitute and that coming out on Sunday - Fact
                    Ah, the old "Friend of a friend" story..............."FOAF" = classic urban myth territory.
                    Like the bloke who supposedly woke up one day having been drugged and relieved of one of his kidneys...............................

Comment

personally think gerrard thing is complete rubbish

but

my mate is pretty sure rooney n pros rumour is true - believe it if u want but he told me, his girlfriend's sister works at the clinic rooney went to where he got tested for chlamydia so thats how he knew. like most people on here if i read this i wudnt believe it but just posting wot i hav been told!!
                      CHAMPIONS
                      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

I heard about the rooney one, but they said it would be in the oaoers on monday

Comment

Working...
                        X