Wait until the season starts....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait until the season starts....

to #### off Warnock on the signings he has made!

I, for one, trust he knows what he's doing within the budget he has and I cannot stand the negative posts on here before the transfer window hasn't even technically begun yet (tomorrow).

I will be the first one to criticise him if, come August, we have a sh*te team but please, please, please give it a rest (aimed at the doom and gloom merchants on here) !!!!

Agree, England have just proved that big name players means nothing, so lets just wait and see if he does have the midas touch of getting the best out of ordinary players.

Comment

agreed. Warnock knows what hes doing, and im sure there are better quality players to come. The players we have signed are decent squad players to base the team around, wouldnt say they are all starters. I think those are yet to come

Comment

well said rob , some posters on here are so negative and dont give a player a chance and they have not even played yet . In warnock we trust

Comment

amen to all of that!

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post

I, for one, trust he knows what he's doing within the budget he has and I cannot stand the negative posts on here before the transfer window hasn't even technically begun yet (tomorrow).

I will be the first one to criticise him if, come August, we have a sh*te team but please, please, please give it a rest (aimed at the doom and gloom merchants on here) !!!!
            In a way i agree, all these rumours etc and so early, when its official we will all know.
            But just being quiet and waiting until the season starts won't answer any questions re pre season or fans opinions on players that are out there and available, also updates etc do no harm at all.
            I'm not saying be negative but no point in pretty much shutting up until August 7th. You can be positive too.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

If the players have a pre-season, why can't we?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                If the players have a pre-season, why can't we?
                Yeah, or at least get us some good opponents so we can enjoy some good games in the summer.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

The thing is we have had players ripping the poopipe out of QPR for the last 2-3 years, so I hope pre season is as hard as it can be to help focus the minds of the overweight, under achieving souls and that we keep the ones with a bit of gumption, not the prima donas who want to continue a life on easy street.

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post

We're all doomed in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by herts hoop View Post
                      well said rob , some posters on here are so negative and dont give a player a chance and they have not even played yet . In warnock we trust

Comment

It is encouraging that we are bidding for Mcanuff and Taarabt,the funds are there for some good players

Comment

Working...
                        X