• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who cares......lets just get on with us now
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
      not saying they shouldnt laugh. But when 90% of england fans in SA and back home were feeling absolutely distraught, the last thing they wanna see is the divs larfing barely hours after being embarassed n totally played off the park whilst playing with zero passion and no pride in the shirt. Should care a bit more about playing for their country. Can gaurantee that every englishman i know would not be laughing after being involved in that game. How you are even defending them is beyond me!!!
      In all seriousness what do you expect them to do sit in solitude for the next few weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        not saying they shouldnt laugh. But when 90% of england fans in SA and back home were feeling absolutely distraught, the last thing they wanna see is the divs larfing barely hours after being embarassed n totally played off the park whilst playing with zero passion and no pride in the shirt. Should care a bit more about playing for their country. Can gaurantee that every englishman i know would not be laughing after being involved in that game. How you are even defending them is beyond me!!!
        don't think people are defending them as such, more like stating the obvious that they are human the same as us, entitled to their own time.

Comment

Originally posted by Revīs wife View Post
          What was wrong?
          The excuse for a football team that lost to the Geeeermans was ENGLISH and not British.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            don't think people are defending them as such, more like stating the obvious that they are human the same as us, entitled to their own time.
            not on about the cigar n beers. I mean when they flew back from germany game to training camp they were coming down plane steps laughing n joking about in full view of Live News Cameras without so much as a thought for the suffering millions. IMO that is wrong on so many levels. If they wana have a larf n unwind got no problem with that, but not in front of paps n tv crews only hours after a heavy defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              The English press are f**king disgusting and most of our public fall for everything. The bloke who sits opposite me just went nuts because Rooney booked a holiday 2 days before we faced Germany. Do you think that's the whole story?
              totally agree, particularly the gutter press. what amazes me is the amount that people actually believe when they read these types of papers. do they not yet understand that the sun et al make EVERYTHING up?

Comment

Working...
              X