Warnock, more signings on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
    Hi Jeffro - weareqpr...How are you guys ??

No - my initial point was comparing Demerit with terry Altidore with Defore
    and dempsey with Rooney...

On paper our three ...in the premiership this year....look and are better players.But play them in a team - our three cant play wont play with each other...the USA 3 play as a team..

Of course i would have dempsey...not sure about Altidore before wcup but looks a good player for us...Demerit plays for Watford...
    All fair points and I agree we need more grit and determination but you still can't lose the quality and ability to score goals. Unless we spend some serious money then we won't bring in the quality that is needed to score us the goals. I know what your saying though but I think we need to mix it up a little and at the moment I am only seeing gritty hard working players with lack of ability.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
      I think we should let Warnock do his job and build his team before we start slating his signings....

In Warnock I trust
      I think you are right.Hate to keep quoting the World Cup - but having watched our so called superstars play like a bunch of no hopers,i will wait till all ins and outs are completed.Also wait to see how they gel as a team....

Comment

vERY wELL sPENCER, THANK YOU.
        I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT AND I DONT EXPECT BIG NAME SIGNINGS JUST NOT PAST IT TRIPE WHICH WE HAVE BEEN SERVED UP ALREADY.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          All fair points and I agree we need more grit and determination but you still can't lose the quality and ability to score goals. Unless we spend some serious money then we won't bring in the quality that is needed to score us the goals. I know what your saying though but I think we need to mix it up a little and at the moment I am only seeing gritty hard working players with lack of ability.
          Hey...totally agree with that.Like i say, if he manages to get Taarabt to sign or player of similar ilk, then we need the workshorses in the team.

I'm not itk in fact i know jack sh..t but im pretty sure in next 2-3 weeks, a couple of players will sign that will balance the team up a bit more.

Comment

Blimey, i must be totally mental.

IMO thats a great little interview from Warnock there. Says the right things.

Everyone has wanted strikers, he give a honest assesment on the official website stateing that he wants 2 or 3 more strikers and yet people are still cynical enough to dismiss his words out of hand and take the negative approach and moan about the names brought in to date...

Really odd, we all know Neil has gone to extreme lenghs to try and convince Adel, we may just have him, i think some people need to see Clarke, and derry for what they are and except them, there here, fact! Your gonna just have to except that! I hope they suprise some of you i really do.

I have total faith in what Neil is doing, come on lads, if half of those words are to be believed you gotta trust were in for some decent players coming in.

Come on!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post

Everyone has wanted strikers, he give a honest assesment on the official website stateing that he wants 2 or 3 more strikers and yet people are still cynical enough to dismiss his words out of hand and take the negative approach and moan about the names brought in to date...

Really odd, we all know Neil has gone to extreme lenghs to try and convince Adel, we may just have him, i think some people need to see Clarke, and derry for what they are and except them, there here, fact! Your gonna just have to except that! I hope they suprise some of you i really do.

I have total faith in what Neil is doing, come on lads, if half of those words are to be believed you gotta trust were in for some decent players coming in.

Come on!
              Spot on Fella..

Comment

Some should support chelsea instead
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rev´s wife View Post
                  Some should support chelsea instead
                  agreed they should, some fans are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                    agreed they should, some fans are a joke.
                    Who? which ones you talking about mate?
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Come on!
                      Well said !

I expect that the people complaining are the sort that were very happy we had the Great Ben Watson on loan. A player that was performing well for a while at CRYSTAL PALACE for goodness sake.

I'm all for completely ignoring the so called Star Names, generally players that earn way too much based upon their ability and team ethic.

And I fully expect to be pleasantly surprised with how well this new "Bunch of cast offs", play and perform together as a unit.

But then again, I may be delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                        'Icing on the cake'? Thats a worry, we're still 5 or 6 good players away from being a decent side that can challenge next season.
                        Blimey, if Clarke is the cake it needs to be one hell of an icing!

Comment

My balls hurt...Especially the left one...Or right, deppending how you look at me.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Whenever people say, they don't know how some of us can still have faith in Neil Warnock...

Six Promotions - 5 in League Football.

Hope that ends that argument.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                              Whenever people say, they don't know how some of us can still have faith in Neil Warnock...

Six Promotions - 5 in League Football.

Hope that ends that argument.
                              Indeed...I bet no body will counter that...

Especially with things such as 'most were in the lower leagues' or 'and he failed to get Sheff Utd up after spending millions in 7 (Yes, seven) years'

Even if his spendature did work out at about £3m per year on average.

Billy Davies, anyone?
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Who? which ones you talking about mate?
                                No one in particular mate, just a few who live in what we call cloud cukcoo land

Comment

Working...
                                X