Warnock, more signings on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    After Derry, Hill, mackie and clarke I am too deflated to even care.

Derry and Hill are the major disappointments for me.
    Hill at left back instead of Tosic is a massive step down in class and ability.
    He also has a real lack of pace which will be a problem.

Also Derry isn't good.
    I can't see Faurlin sticking it out much more than another season, the boy is way to good to be playing with these donkeys. Anyway these incoming players aren't an improvement on last season and unless you expect to see another Blackpool which happens once every 100years then forget it.
    show some paitence and stop mugging yerself off
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
      i dont believe a word of that shite.
      bet its just a smokescreen and he will offer agyeman and helguson bumper new deals and tell us idiots that that is regarded as the new signings.
      why does that colin **** lie so much.

get warnock out.
      or i bet he buys someone form the scottish 2nd division or even worse get gazza out of retirement and say its our marquee signing.
      sack the board NOW
      congratulations mate,you have just won plum of the week
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
        And that really is some accolade given some of the tripe I've read on here this week!
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Oh very, very dear!!!

Warnock is so horrible. Let's get Gianni to terminate him.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

'Icing on the cake'? Thats a worry, we're still 5 or 6 good players away from being a decent side that can challenge next season.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
              'Icing on the cake'? Thats a worry, we're still 5 or 6 good players away from being a decent side that can challenge next season.
              Im sure all the England superstars thought they were the real deal when they went to SA. when in reality - USA...with a team on paper that looked su standard to England, out performed England....with Demerit,Altidore and Demspey playing.All players i'm sure QPR fans would not have playing for QPR let alone their country.

Derry and Hill may not be the supestar signings that many fans want, but Neil knows what they can do and can bring to a team.We do not have such players at present.When the sh.t hits the fans...our players go missing.

We need team that plays together.We need a team that can fight when the chips are down....not a bunch of showboating wage pulling ego manics....Having said that...if he can bring in an Adel or get Buzz playing within that set up....great....

Comment

show some paitence and stop mugging yerself off
                Like yourself you are now talking to a season ticket holder.

Yes I went for it sitting in Silver with early bird.

People have question my support so I went for it.

Now being a season ticket holder that has spent my hard earnt money I have every right to voice my concerns. If you think Clint Hill and Derry are the way forward then you are thick! I have been mugged but not by myself by all the hype and talk that got me to buy one in the 1st f ucking place!!!!
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                  Im sure all the England superstars thought they were the real deal when they went to SA. when in reality - USA...with a team on paper that looked su standard to England, out performed England....with Demerit,Altidore and Demspey playing.All players i'm sure QPR fans would not have playing for QPR let alone their country.

Derry and Hill may not be the supestar signings that many fans want, but Neil knows what they can do and can bring to a team.We do not have such players at present.When the sh.t hits the fans...our players go missing.

We need team that plays together.We need a team that can fight when the chips are down....not a bunch of showboating wage pulling ego manics....Having said that...if he can bring in an Adel or get Buzz playing within that set up....great....
                  No I wouldn't want one of Fulhams best players? u sure Spence?

Comment

Originally posted by spencer View Post
                    im sure all the england superstars thought they were the real deal when they went to sa. When in reality - usa...with a team on paper that looked su standard to england, out performed england....with demerit,altidore and demspey playing.all players i'm sure qpr fans would not have playing for qpr let alone their country.

Derry and hill may not be the supestar signings that many fans want, but neil knows what they can do and can bring to a team.we do not have such players at present.when the sh.t hits the fans...our players go missing.

We need team that plays together.we need a team that can fight when the chips are down....not a bunch of showboating wage pulling ego manics....having said that...if he can bring in an adel or get buzz playing within that set up....great....
                    you sure???? Id take all 3 of them at the drop of a hat.

Demerit, altidore, dempsey or clint hill, mackie and shawn derry???

No brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      you sure???? Id take all 3 of them at the drop of a hat.

Demerit, altidore, dempsey or clint hill, mackie and shawn derry???

No brainer.
                      Glad it wasn't just me, Dempsey is a class act but he scores goals so I guess its not the QPR way, yeah no we don't want him, might get us promoted

Comment

Agree with some of that.

However, I would love Dempsey in the team. He really is just what we need, strong, never say die attitude and never stops working for his team. Scores a few as well.

Also think with the loss of Taarabt, Tosic, Simpson added to the new signings (so far and with the exception of Kenny), we are a weaker team than last season.

Also not convinced that Warnock is the saviour some people think he is. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

warnock is the best manager we have had in years, and he will prove it to us all. so i dont want him out, im just joining the 'cant beat them join them club'.
                          Last edited by Guest; 30-06-2010, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Hi Jeffro - weareqpr...How are you guys ??

No - my initial point was comparing Demerit with terry Altidore with Defore
                            and dempsey with Rooney...

On paper our three ...in the premiership this year....look and are better players.But play them in a team - our three cant play wont play with each other...the USA 3 play as a team..

Of course i would have dempsey...not sure about Altidore before wcup but looks a good player for us...Demerit plays for Watford...

I also think sometimes clubs needs playes like Derry and hill to compliment the team.Transfer time is just about to begin and i m sure we will sign 2/3 players that may excite fans.
                            Last edited by Spencer; 30-06-2010, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Spot on. But most rangers fans loves to read about celebrities. Hence the obsession of "big signings"
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

I think we should let Warnock do his job and build his team before we start slating his signings....

In Warnock I trust

Comment

Working...
                                X