No announcement yet.

So why do you sit where you sit at LR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So why do you sit where you sit at LR?

Sorry that should have read: So why do you sit where you sit at LR?

Is it because of cost/ticket prices?

Because that's where your mates sit?

The best view?

Best atmosphere?

Or another reason?

For me due to living out of the country and on my days returning back to LR I tried many locations, but due to meeting up with a group of fellow R's who had season tickets, I am now a ST holder and have joined them around the same area.
    Last edited by 80sCasual; 30-06-2010, 01:06 AM.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Have sat all round the ground over the years.Now in X block in Ellerslie.Partly due to cost,and partly because i like the banter with the away fans.

Comment

Sat in SAR from 1979 to creation of W12 two years ago, so moved to V Block Ellerslie Rd. Still on halfway line, as I was in SAR, but nearer the pitch.
      Helped that I had a friend with an empty seat adjacent.

Comment

Used to sit in Ellerslie but being 6ft "1", way too cramped for me. Always ended up next to the Salad Dodgers :angry:who'd take up all the room on both sides and I'd get wedged in or bash my knees on the seats in front.

Sit in Paddocks mostly because of the leg room. Still do Ellerslie occasionally.

Comment

I sit in a block with my dad coz i can drop him off where the players go in and they let him use the lift as he has breathing difficultys and struggles to walk medium distances. After dropping him off i can park in the flats wiv the disabled badge and its only a short walk bk to the car after the game. Would like to move to the noisy part in ellerslie but i think wed struggle to park

Comment

Moved my season ticket quite a bit. Been in p for most part but couldn't stand the constant moaning from these 2 old blokes behind. Now R (via F) as brother wants atmosphere. I prefer good view so somewhere like s or v would be ideal for me. Getting a beer is difficult in most places but b block (paddocks) was probably the best....thinking of move back there at some point!

Comment

I tend to go in the a,b or c blocks but ventured over to the Ellerslie stand last season only to get smacked by the ball during the warm up on more that 3 occassions. Tried the paddocks a couple of times but got drenched and spent a few occassions in the school end back in the 80's when visiting with some CU mates

My favourite place in my time was the old Loft standing up....ahh those were the days
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Like the atmousphere and because mates of mine sit there. I'm taking a few years out as from this season as I'm going to play whilst my legs will allow me, but when I return, I'm going to sit in SAR like I used to as a kid.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

used to go in R but thinking about trying, A block or X block, fancy winding up the away fans a bit.

Comment

b block

Comment

Sat all around the ground over the last 20 years.

Have finally ended up in the Upper Loft now, i was gonna move for this season but decided to stay put... To be fair the view i have is excellet..
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Is there anywhere with more leg room if I decide to go for a ST this season, I've been in lower/Ellerslie & SAR and all seemed to have the same amount of non existant leg room, being fairly tall means this is a pain in the ####!

Comment

Upper Loft block nu very good view....can be a good atmosphere.
                          Couple of tarts around me and was going to move but decided to stay.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

atmosphere, and cos im allowed to stand up. and cos benny boy is about 2 seats away

Comment

p block in upper loft. great view and atomosphere in the first half of most games is good!
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                              X