mcanuf not good enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcanuf not good enough

i cant beleive we are paying 1-5 million for a 28 year old player,who is just not good enough,we want to be buying strikers not wingers
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

I think he is a very decent player, problem is the fact Helguson and Ageymang are still here won't make opponents quack with fear.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      i cant beleive we are paying 1-5 million for a 28 year old player,who is just not good enough,we want to be buying strikers not wingers
      And what is your second thought?

Comment

28 is prime of your football life aint it?
        mackie and mcanuff to clarke and hulse or a n other is the dream forward line.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
          28 is prime of your football life aint it?
          mackie and mcanuff to clarke and hulse or a n other is the dream forward line.

Comment

mcanuff is one of the best wingers in in the championship.would be an excellent signing if we got him
            "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

good player by all accounts
              certainly the direction we should be going

Comment

even mcanuffs not good enough for some on here. aaarrrgggghhh!

Comment

How can you post a comment like this? It defies reasonable belief. At 28 a player is in his prime. Everybody knows this guy is a very good player that would ehance any Championship squad. No point having strikers if there is nobody to support them.

Surely the daftest post of the day. Then agian my mate Jeffro was trying to say Billy Davies has a better managerial record than Colin

Comment

QPRTED DEXFORENGLAND whatever name he goes by talks absolute sh!te 8 days a week its not worth entertaining his drivel. nice enough guy but pain in the @rse.

Mcanuff is quality..

Comment

yeah

yeah,well i want very badley adam lefondre,or someone who can score goals im sick and tired of watching ayegemang missing open goals,i was informed that ambrose was definately comming to us,but now apparently he isnt,so thats why im not happy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I WANT SOME STRIKERS
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        I think he is a very decent player, problem is the fact Helguson and Ageymang are still here won't make opponents quack with fear.

my mate did not sign them, did yours????? pete

Comment

Working...
                        X