X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace on Hill

Here is what they say.

More...

Most of them seem sorry he's gone,but others as always #### someone off when they move on,especially to a bigger club....ha,but what they don;t seem to be realizing you need a squad,and these two (Derry/Hill) will be great squad members giving there all,believe me,palace will miss them and our gain !!

Comment

After watching this World Cup I noticed you need to have a squad that has pace, Hill looked far to slow last year but I'm sure Neil know's best.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        After watching this World Cup I noticed you need to have a squad that has pace, Hill looked far to slow last year but I'm sure Neil know's best.

I hope Warnock sign some of the players from Chile
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Palace on Hill ---- What Hill is that 'Norwood' ?
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

No posts from the palace guys, i quite miss them
            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              No posts from the palace guys, i quite miss them
              They've been exposed, a lot of Palace fans are saying they are gutted at losing Hill and Derry. Their wind-up is over.... egg on face

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
                They've been exposed, a lot of Palace fans are saying they are gutted at losing Hill and Derry. Their wind-up is over.... egg on face
                Yeah i agree.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Yep, agree. QPR will never win the World Cup without pace. No idea what we were thinking signing Hill. Shameful.

Comment

Working...
                  X