If you were a top championship player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were a top championship player

How would you look at QPR if they came in for you?

It's a tough question because I think they would think the same as we fans do, "it's all talk no action" or would you think "great it's my time to show what I can do?"

Would you look at the signings they've made and think "Thank you but no thank you"?

imo i can see it being a different scenario now with warnock at the helm

as long as they bypass gianni the players looking to sign at qpr will be fine

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Myu ....
      CAN OF WORMS

Comment

IMHO at the end of the day it is all down to:
        money at 75% and regular matches at 25%
        (your percentages may vary
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

How much are they paying me?

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
            How much are they paying me?

exactly
            spend it and they will come

Comment

My own personal opinion, I think players are still a little wary of QPR.Maybe that's one of the reasons Warnock is bringing in players that are known to him and vice versa.

If we can have a steady first half of the season and by that i mean...keep the same manager with no interference.Add to that, a reasonable..if not barnstorming start, then maybe in the january window, players might change there opinion.

QPR have been so un attractive proposition to players over past few season, that players i feel still think twice.

Of course, I'm probably totally wrong and we have no ambition ....but ...who knows.

Would you look at the signings they've made and think "Thank you but no thank you"? - We have brought in some shite signings over past 30 years....but they hasn't stopped me going to watch them.However - seat prices etc...has swayed my mind.
              Last edited by Spencer; 29-06-2010, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                My own personal opinion, I think players are still a little wary of QPR.Maybe that's one of the reasons Warnock is bringing in players that are known to him and vice versa.

If we can have a steady first half of the season and by that i mean...keep the same manager with no interference.Add to that, a reasonable..if not barnstorming start, then maybe in the january window, players might change there opinion.

QPR have been so un attractive proposition to players over past few season, that players i feel still think twice.

Nail on head.
                I wouldn't touch us with a barge pole until proven to be stable.
                Do you remember the shenanigans last year just before the Jan transfer window, which ruined our chance of anyone decent coming, and anyone decent we had looking to get out.
                The likes of Hooper have the choice of several clubs. What makes you think they would choose the R's?

Comment

This is extactly what I'm talking about however we do have a good known manager at this club. I feel if he can make just 1 or 2 good signings then things can change but getting them is going to be tough.

Comment

id join just to meet Ted
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

SUPERTED

Remember him anyone?

Comment

As has already been posted it's about stability, before Warnock we were changing managers whenever we felt like it, but with the the stepdown from GP and GP things are definitely different, I think if players see that Warnock has been given a managing roll and is calling all the shots it may make them take a look, i know i would.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                        X