Sod it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sod it

Will spend another week in Cape Town and come home next Tuesday and get in the latest at QPR

Fair play mate.

You may as well enjoy yourself.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Will spend another week in Cape Town and come home next Tuesday and get in the latest at QPR
      You not thought about getting a ticket for the Semi in Cape Town Isleworth??

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
        You not thought about getting a ticket for the Semi in Cape Town Isleworth??
        Did think about staying till the end but its all extra money and I can use that to pay for the Swiss game away in September

Have managed to get tickets for the Spain v Portugal game tonight which will be my third at the Cape Town Stadium but is very wet and windy here today

Comment

Fair play to you. At least you can enjoy the country without the football getting in the way and ruining it.
          As for saving money for the Swiss away game - having witnessed what you have whilst over there you deserve a medal for even contemplating going to Switzerland.
          If only the players were a fraction as committed as the likes of you.
          Truly amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by KASPARS BOOTS View Post
            Fair play to you. At least you can enjoy the country without the football getting in the way and ruining it.
            As for saving money for the Swiss away game - having witnessed what you have whilst over there you deserve a medal for even contemplating going to Switzerland.
            Truly amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by KASPARS BOOTS View Post
              Truly amazing.
              double that
              although if i have the money i will be going also lol

Comment

Getting a semi in Cape Town?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
                  Getting a semi in Cape Town?

Enjoy the rest isleworth
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                  X