Negative fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
    Spot on mate, didn't he also say he wanted about 5 or 6 good players. I think it may have even been more than that.

And GTP if 'it's not unusual' to have any major signings by the end of June for any club on the planet.
    Who are all these players changing hands at the moment then that we have been interested in but have been beaten as usual.

And BHUJIO Your comment 'I wonder if you were supporting QPR not long ago when we were in the first Division and nearly in admin again'
    Well i first saw QPR play in 1973 so i have seen us play in many divisions. Also how dare you compare me to a Man C supporter i have and will follow my club through good times and bad.

Let's just hope whoever he gets Neil can build a team good enough to have a season that most fans will be happy with, after all Neil has said he would like to gain promotion this season, imo although we'd love to see it, a very optimistic comment to make so early.

Bang on 80's, my 1st game was 1985.

Truth is that Bharge bloke probably started going in 2006 or summin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
      Bang on 80's, my 1st game was 1985.

Truth is that Bharge bloke probably started going in 2006 or summin.

Yeah, probably waited to see if we were gonna be saved then thought 'I'll support them now, and when they make it big now they have all that money i can say i was with them thru the admin days'
      Didn't quite work out for him did it?
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

[/B]

Yeah, probably waited to see if we were gonna be saved then thought 'I'll support them now, and when they make it big now they have all that money i can say i was with them thru the admin days'
        Didn't quite work out for him did it?
        Probably got well excited when the Mittals came on board too

Comment

ruth is that Bharge bloke probably started going in 2006 or summin
          Haha if anyone has just started supporting QPR I reckon its you! Start spending money or f*ck off?? Are you sure!

Comment

Originally posted by W12Ultra View Post
            Haha if anyone has just started supporting QPR I reckon its you! Start spending money or f*ck off?? Are you sure!
            1985... for the hard of hearing.

Comment

You should know better then!

Comment

And GTP if 'it's not unusual' to have any major signings by the end of June for any club on the planet.
                Who are all these players changing hands at the moment then that we have been interested in but have been beaten as usual.
                who were these players that we wanted and who have signed for someone else already mate?

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                  who were these players that we wanted and who have signed for someone else already mate?
                  Tom Heaton (Man U GK) Now at Cardiff.
                  Kasper Schmeichel (Notts Count GK) Now at Leeds.
                  Gary Hooper (S****horpe) OK not yet signed, but looks like he is more than likely going to Boro.

Re Hooper, it seems that we go for the cheaper option when another club shows interest too.

But lets see what happens after 1st July, things may change.
                  Last edited by 80sCasual; 29-06-2010, 08:01 PM.
                  Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Tom Heaton (Man U GK) Now at Cardiff.
                    Kasper Schmeichel (Notts Count GK) Now at Leeds.
                    Gary Hooper (S****horpe) OK not yet signed, but looks like he is more than likely going to Boro.

Re Hooper, it seems that we go for the cheaper option when another club shows interest too.

But lets see what happens after 1st July, things may change.
                    thats what im trying to say, no-one has brought ANYONE better than we have yet.
                    the signing of the championship thus far has been made by US imho. (paddy kenny)

really cant see where the moans are coming from, i despair of fellow r's sometimes, i really do.

Comment

dont worry the billionaires are even now releasing the money for Warnock to go out and start getting some good players to replace the ones we have lost....i can feel it
                      next few weeks are going to be one good signing after another.
                      Derry,Clarke,Mackie plus all the donkeys we already have are going to be squad players, the good players dont start coming till July onwards...
                      wonder if we will spend as much as Forest this season? they only got a millionaire fronting them but i guess the difference so far has been commitment and ambition
                      Is next season our "champions league" season? or is that the following season? 4 year project you know so dont complain about the amount you paying for tickets...

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                        thats what im trying to say, no-one has brought ANYONE better than we have yet.
                        the signing of the championship thus far has been made by US imho. (paddy kenny)

really cant see where the moans are coming from, i despair of fellow r's sometimes, i really do.

Surman to norwich is a better signing imo,young player with lots of skill & versatile but kenny is a good signing still. think we hold the honour of the worst signing so far & thats fat boy clarke but he will be knocked off that mantle when the lame donkey hill is confirmed.

Comment

oh by the way,norwich are also very intersted in Ebanks-Blake,info comin from a friend of mine who's parents are share holders,no reason to doubt him as he is a genuine person who also gets me free tickets when we play at carrow road!!! just thought i would mention that as thats showing ambition not just signing over the hill freebies.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                            Surman to norwich is a better signing imo,young player with lots of skill & versatile but kenny is a good signing still. think we hold the honour of the worst signing so far & thats fat boy clarke but he will be knocked off that mantle when the lame donkey hill is confirmed.
                            When the team sheets are read out before the game at home to Barnsley on Aug 7th if no changes are made, the barnsley fans will think christmas has come early.

Now lighten up everyone, i'm sure things will get better. Even i have faith.
                            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

My previous posts will shed light to when i started.

Even if i started 5 Years ago does not make me any less a supporter.

I was talking about supperters who want to support if signings are made and not who have supported thro thick and thin.

So I am not linking you with City god forbid but supporters should not expect shed load of signings of millions of pounds as it does not mean prem football and could take us back if the Mittals get fed up and leave.

bhujio

Comment

Working...
                              X