Negative fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negative fans

Come on guys there is a clear difference between Negative fans and Realists.

I'm getting bored with the negative fans on here now, lets show some realism and not class it as negativatey.

GTP's poll with nearly 100 people, has most votes for a mediocre mid table finish, which as it currently stands with signings made ( Makie, Clarke, Derry) and intended targets (Hill, Stead) etc just about right, and it seems the largest section of fans agree..

So no more of this relegation talk, and no more raising hopes with promotion talk.

If we all agree mid table is about right, should end all rows here.

We wont get relegated peeps and we also still have a club to support...
    :drunk:

in my opinion saying we will not buy any good players or improve on last season or the seasons previous is being NEGATIVE.
    we have stolen a good manager from another club,a nd we have also been told there is money to spend and some good players will be coming in.
    just cos it hasnt happened quick enough for some people, its your reason to keep up the doom and gloom.
    but no-one is taking into consideration we have brought in more players than any other club in the country so far, so no club has bought yet, but still not good enough, its still never going to happen in a lot of 'r's eyes and minds.

Comment

Well Jeffro...if you are trying to cheer me up with that post, then you have failed miserably!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Well Jeffro...if you are trying to cheer me up with that post, then you have failed miserably!

Maybe some Pete rumours can cheer you up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          Come on guys there is a clear difference between Negative fans and Realists.

I'm getting bored with the negative fans on here now, lets show some realism and not class it as negativatey.

GTP's poll with nearly 100 people, has most votes for a mediocre mid table finish, which as it currently stands with signings made ( Makie, Clarke, Derry) and intended targets (Hill, Stead) etc just about right, and it seems the largest section of fans agree..

So no more of this relegation talk, and no more raising hopes with promotion talk.

If we all agree mid table is about right, should end all rows here.

We wont get relegated peeps and we also still have a club to support...
          :drunk:
          So we won't get relegated ok, but Neil has said that he wants us to gain promotion this season (as do we), so why isn't he doing something about it then ?

What does he expect from us fans, who are supposed to believe we are to make a promotion bid so would expect there to be a few better players on the horizon.

I'm not agreeing to mid table, it's not good enough.

We have money, so spend it, and this it's only June/July just won't cut it anymore as other clubs have made signings.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            So we won't get relegated ok, but Neil has said that he wants us to gain promotion this season (as do we), so why isn't he doing something about it then ?

What does he expect from us fans, who are supposed to believe we are to make a promotion bid so would expect there to be a few better players on the horizon.

I'm not agreeing to mid table, it's not good enough.

We have money, so spend it, and this it's only June/July just won't cut it anymore as other clubs have made signings.
            But 80's this is my point exactly.

Like you I want nothing more than to watch Rangers AGAIN in the top division, but maybe we need to sit back, take stock and accept that we are a mid table second tier club.

With signings made, we are all set for that, so can we not look at it like we are aiming for midtable and hopefully if thats where we set our sights, we will achieve it.

Comment

As this World Cup has just shown....all the best premiership players playing together....were no better...if not a lot worse....than an average looking team on paper...like the USA.Yet in truth...they outplayed us on the pitch...as a team.

Getting in these so called " big signings" will not guarantee a top spot.Warnock appears to be building a team...as opposed to a bunch on individuals....i think anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                As this World Cup has just shown....all the best premiership players playing together....were no better...if not a lot worse....than an average looking team on paper...like the USA.Yet in truth...they outplayed us on the pitch...as a team.

Getting in these so called " big signings" will not guarantee a top spot.Warnock appears to be building a team...as opposed to a bunch on individuals....i think anyway...
                Well said that man
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  But 80's this is my point exactly.

Like you I want nothing more than to watch Rangers AGAIN in the top division, but maybe we need to sit back, take stock and accept that we are a mid table second tier club.

With signings made, we are all set for that, so can we not look at it like we are aiming for midtable and hopefully if thats where we set our sights, we will achieve it.
                  Why would you want to do that, we know we are better (look at the 1st half of last season) and have the money it's just getting them to part with the some of it if we are to achieve it.

I just hope Neil will get someone in during July (if there are any good bargain players left).

For me and many fans, promotion next year is a must and some people will expect no less i'm afraid.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

hes doing and done more than any manager in the country so far as far as im aware. as tom jones would say 'its not unusual' to not have any major signings by the end of june for ANY club on the planet.
                    till it 'doesnt' happen, the moaning is tiresome to me.
                    cos if it doesnt happen, we will have plenty of time to moan all next season when we are actually playing.

Comment

Well Well Well I wonder if you were supporting QPR not long ago when we were in the first Division and nearly in admin again.

I am just happy we have some people in the money in charge but do not expect them to spend money just because they have it.

I feel much happier with them in charge so we do not go back to those dark days.

We were about the 15th supported club in the Championship last season and have no Right to be in the Prem.

They managed to get the best manager we have had for a while and should leave it to THE MANAGER to buy who he thinks fits the bill.

Personally i will be happy in the Championship as long as the football is entertaining.

Those of you who wants a lot of big signings before they buy their season ticket I suggest they buy a Manc City season ticket as there are plenty of signings comming there.

Until we reach the Prem if ever QPR TILL I DIE OR THE CLUB DIES.

Bhujio

Comment

Why would you want to do that, we know we are better (look at the 1st half of last season) and have the money it's just getting them to part with the some of it if we are to achieve it.

I just hope Neil will get someone in during July (if there are any good bargain players left).
                        For me and many fans, promotion next year is a must and some people will expect no less i'm afraid.
                        Sums up the problem in one mate!!

Comment

I think the "It's only June" argument is a very valid point. Lot of players and managers are still on holiday and contracts tend to run to July 1st. Shouldn't these guys get breaks like everyone else? In July we come back for training and have to assess the squad as to who's fit and who's not and who wants to stay and who doesn't. That makes sense.

Also, Warnock hasn't seen some of our players play for us either due to injury - Mahon and Rowlands - or been out on loan - Hall, Agyemang, Helguson.

Are you suggesting that we go out and buy some players on the basis that WE don't like the one's we've got? Warnock might have plans for any of the above. Even Lee Cook says he has to impress the boss during pre-season to earn himself a place in the team so no one is safe or assured of their places just yet and rightly so.

The season is over 5 WEEKS away, not this Saturday so the panicking is unnecessary and we should let the guy get on with it. Whether he gets it right or not we won't know till we kick off so no point pre-judging him.

That is the realistic attitude. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                            I think the "It's only June" argument is a very valid point. Lot of players and managers are still on holiday and contracts tend to run to July 1st. Shouldn't these guys get breaks like everyone else? In July we come back for training and have to assess the squad as to who's fit and who's not and who wants to stay and who doesn't. That makes sense.

Also, Warnock hasn't seen some of our players play for us either due to injury - Mahon and Rowlands - or been out on loan - Hall, Agyemang, Helguson.

Are you suggesting that we go out and buy some players on the basis that WE don't like the one's we've got? Warnock might have plans for any of the above. Even Lee Cook says he has to impress the boss during pre-season to earn himself a place in the team so no one is safe or assured of their places just yet and rightly so.

The season is over 5 WEEKS away, not this Saturday so the panicking is unnecessary and we should let the guy get on with it. Whether he gets it right or not we won't know till we kick off so no point pre-judging him.

That is the realistic attitude. IMO.

I though Warnock stated that he likes to get all his players in early before pre season even. We kept saying its only May, its only June, well now its pretty much July, season starts in August.

Comment

i genuinley believe we only need a big proven goalscorer and ambrose to finally sign, to go with what we had last year and what we have brought in this year already, to make the playoffs.
                              if we get that and a great defender as well, we will do the automatic imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X