how do you honestly think rangers will do next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

promotion.
    Last edited by Shania; 23-02-2011, 07:01 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I voted relegation only because I am sh!te at predictions and nearly always get them wrong.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Jeffro, its the same kind of people who i was sitting with watching the match in the pub yesterday coming out with these ridiculous boasts like "england to win 3-0" - based on nothing but blind hope.
        I know mate, some people simply have no sense of reality, You'd think after 4 years of having crap signings and same old problems, this season they may have learnt...Obviously not!

Comment

the three who voted for top two automatic are either joking or pissed.
          I bet the new board wished there were a few more supporters like them though :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            the three who voted for top two automatic are either joking or pissed.
            I bet the new board wished there were a few more supporters like them though :-)
            i was one of them, and ive said in the thread, i honestly believe this year is shite or bust, and we will get two or three big money top players in as well as ambrose, to go with the ones we already have, and if that happens we will be up in the top two with this manager.
            if we do not get a top striker and ambrose doesnt come ill do another poll exactly the same as this one the week before the season and vote 'mid table mediocrity'.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              much weaker than last season as it stands
              midtable at best
              Warnock is decent enough manager nothing more
              I like comments like this. What exactly are you basing your opinion on that he as anverage manager at best? Are you basing it on promotion/relegation record? Are you basing it on success in the transfer market? If so then who at our level is top level? If Warnock is average who is better and based on what?

Comment

im pleasantly pleased with the poll tho.
                proves there is more positivity for rangers and this season on this board than negativity. which is blinding cos i seriously thought it was the other way around.

Comment

quite a few managers from current championship clubs i would have preferred over Colin but unfortunately they wasnt available at the time and Warnock was. best the board could get with who was available so im not dissing the board over it. Just makes me laugh how Warnock has now turned into some kind of messiah since he came to us :-) like most fans i just spent the last decade or so hating the ******.
                  He aint no messiah tho and he can only work with what he has got ,which aint a lot unless the board start backing him financially.

Comment

the three who voted for top two automatic are either joking or pissed
                    I'm high on Plant Fertilizer actually so bore off!

Comment

Originally posted by W12Ultra View Post
                      I'm high on Plant Fertilizer actually so bore off!
                      lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lofty View Post
                        I like comments like this. What exactly are you basing your opinion on that he as anverage manager at best? Are you basing it on promotion/relegation record? Are you basing it on success in the transfer market? If so then who at our level is top level? If Warnock is average who is better and based on what?
                        Billy Davies - FACT

Comment

mid-table if we are lucky with current squad but with 4 quality signings then play offs at a push.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            im pleasantly pleased with the poll tho.
                            proves there is more positivity for rangers and this season on this board than negativity. which is blinding cos i seriously thought it was the other way around.
                            got that wrong. the negative people are winning now.

Comment

Well, until we get two fairly decent strikers in, mid-table mediocrity beckons I fear.

Comment

I have faith thatwe will get a couple or 3 more decent signings to get us into the playoffs. From there it will be a lottery

Comment

Working...
                                X