• Show
Clear All

• how do you honestly think rangers will do next season

top two

play offs

mid table mediocrity

bottom half shame

relegated

i know its early, but you have to make a decision based on the players we have signed already and the players you thinkk we will or will not sign.
    Top Two Automatic Promotion
    12.75%
    Play Offs
    40.20%
    Mid Table Mediocrity
    44.12%
    Bottom Half Shame
    1.96%
    Relegatd
    0.98%

Based on the current squad, mid-table mediocrity. Still, we will not flirt with relegation, so I suppose we should call this "progress".
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

If we play our best players as a team, with players played in their favored positions, we might do very well. But as England found out, if you play unfit players because of theur name and playing players out of positions like Gerrard on the Left wing, we will be mid table mugs again.

Comment

Based on players signed and missed opportunities Mid table at best.
        If we sign Two Ball, we will have a chance of top 10. Add a proven scorer to that ie Hooper, Earnshaw maybe top 6.
        But based on players we app want, then lower mid table finish.

Comment

Mid-table unless we sign 1 decent centre half, decent right back, decent left back and two strikers.
          :drunk:

Comment

far, far too early to tell. the current squad, with one of the weakest front lines in the division, wd be punching above its weight to finish mid-table. Three or four really good quality signings and we are a totally different proposition.

Comment

Id love to know who put "automatic" hahaha
              Still pi$$ed from the england game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                Id love to know who put "automatic" hahaha
                Still pi$$ed from the england game.
                Jeffro, its the same kind of people who i was sitting with watching the match in the pub yesterday coming out with these ridiculous boasts like "england to win 3-0" - based on nothing but blind hope.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  far, far too early to tell. the current squad, with one of the weakest front lines in the division, wd be punching above its weight to finish mid-table. Three or four really good quality signings and we are a totally different proposition.
                  yes i know its far to early and i said that in the first post.
                  but this is a gauge on how real qpr fans look to the manager and how they rate him and the confidence of the new look board. (hence my vote for top two)
                  we can do another one exactly the same the week before the season kicks off and see the difference in the results yeah.
                  just get involved rather than #### it off please, its a social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                    yes i know its far to early and i said that in the first post.
                    but this is a gauge on how real qpr fans look to the manager and how they rate him and the confidence of the new look board. (hence my vote for top two)
                    we can do another one exactly the same the week before the season kicks off and see the difference in the results yeah.
                    just get involved rather than #### it off please, its a social experiment.
                    Yes and with respect I think its a completely pointless exercise because clearly no one has a clue, including the so-called ITK crews. Think we can leave the manager to one side because virtually everyone agrees he has been a good appointment and wd do well given the resources. The question to which no one knows the answer is whether he will be given the resources. At the moment it is harder to work out what the game-plan is inside Loftus Rd than it was in the old days with the Kremlin...

Comment

If we get Taarabt and a decent striker,the play offs should be a minimium target

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        Yes and with respect I think its a completely pointless exercise because clearly no one has a clue, including the so-called ITK crews....

its a fans gauge into wether the board will get their wallets out and wether neil will spend it wisely. thats all. wish id never ####ing done it now.

oh and i called england as shite from day one and said if we get thru the group it will be a miracle. so im not deluded, far from it.
                        ive always known how crap qpr and england are.
                        i just think these young business man will use money to get money., and just wanted to see if anyone else has the faith in our club, cos 20 people from here had the blind faith for the shower of shite that is england would win the world cup.

Comment

Midtable

Comment

much weaker than last season as it stands
                            midtable at best
                            Warnock is decent enough manager nothing more

Comment

Mid table and it is a worthwile poll as we are judging it as it stands today.

Comment

Working...
                              X