Still gutted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still gutted

The bars opened especially in Bloemfontein yesterday morning as normally they are closed on a Sunday and the England fans took full advantage in the sunshine and easily outnumbered the Germans in town

A short 10 minute walk to the stadium to put the flag up and the atmosphere built up nicely until the game started and then it all went pear shaped!!

Our coach back to Sandton nr Joburg left at 8pm so we had time for a couple of commiseration beers and saw a couple of Germans get a smack who to be fair deserved it as they were really taking the ****

Coach got back to Sandton about 2am and then we jumped a taxi to Joburg airport where we watched the game again in a bar until we caught a 5.55am flight back to Cape Town

Just decising now if we should stay until our flight is booked home on the 12th July or look in to coming home earlier

Such a bluudy shame for you guys out there, the England team dont deserve you all.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

What scarlet said, they don't deserve great fans like you.

Come home mate as it just aint worth it.

They have ruined many england fans trip.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        The bars opened especially in Bloemfontein yesterday morning as normally they are closed on a Sunday and the England fans took full advantage in the sunshine and easily outnumbered the Germans in town

A short 10 minute walk to the stadium to put the flag up and the atmosphere built up nicely until the game started and then it all went pear shaped!!

Our coach back to Sandton nr Joburg left at 8pm so we had time for a couple of commiseration beers and saw a couple of Germans get a smack who to be fair deserved it as they were really taking the ****

Coach got back to Sandton about 2am and then we jumped a taxi to Joburg airport where we watched the game again in a bar until we caught a 5.55am flight back to Cape Town

Just decising now if we should stay until our flight is booked home on the 12th July or look in to coming home earlier
        I feel for fans like you more than the team when we lose, especially when they haven't really bothered.
        After all how long did they have to save up the money to go to what is one of the most amazing experiences in anybody's life (trust me i know, i was there in 90 in Italy), but i paid no where near what you fans must have paid in SA.
        I say make the players pay for themselves out of their high wages they earn, it's amazing the difference when you pay for something compared to freebies.
        I can't believe it as interviews have said this morning, we had the best of everything, training facilities, accommodation, were there earlier than most teams so had more time together etc, etc and we still couldn't perform.
        Oh well, back to their s####y homes and lifestyles to watch the rest of the world cup in their home built cinemas etc, with the wag bringing them drinks etc all day long.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

Stay and enjoy the last couple of weeks, you deserve a decent rest now.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

At least the pressure is off, if it doesn't cost too much I'd stay out there.

Enjoy South Africa and if urugary make the final you might even get a ticket
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Go hunt one of the Big 5! (And the fat c*nt Lampard)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                At least the pressure is off, if it doesn't cost too much I'd stay out there.

Enjoy South Africa and if urugary make the final you might even get a ticket
                Unfortunately though he's not a Gary, so whether he makes it or not i guess he'll have to do without.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                X