Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what i hate most about england players...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what i hate most about england players...

...is they don't even have the decency to admit they were outclassed. every single post match interview ive read/ seen goes on about the lampard disallowed goal, saying they were unlikely, scoreline didn't reflect the performance etc. only the latter claim is true - as i think hanson said we cd have lost by seven or eight. until they actually admit they aren't as good as they seem to think they are they will never get any better imho.

Pampered over hyped overpaid self absorbed not very good footballers. Rubbish

Comment

The media plays big part as well.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

70 grand a week for international duty. says it all
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsa1987 View Post
          That should be paid for the poor fans who spent a lot of money following the team.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsa1987 View Post
            Is that what they get? If so that is truly crazy, they should do it for free.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Is that really true about the 70k? I thought it was for a fairly nominal fee. If so its pretty shocking and indicative of the skewered values football has.

Comment

Absolute scandal. If they won't do it for the honour of playing for their country they shouldn't get picked. Until we cure this cancer we will continue to have disinterested vermin playing for us. That is the fundamental problem we face.

Comment

Whilst I agree with everyone's feelings on the useless so-called golden generation, I thought they'd agreed to give wages to charity?

Comment

Working...
                  X