Whats more important...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats more important...

We won 2 world wars, therefore we do not speak German. I consider that much MUCH more important than a cup we were never going to win anyway.
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

To be honest, the fact we won two world wars against the Germans, and because we do not speak German, doesn't come into it for me.
    We must stop losing important games of football, in the top tournaments, to those *******s every time we come up against them.
    For crying out loud, most German, and most English fans, who were at today's game, weren't even born when Germany surrendered in 1945.
    The past should be left where it belongs, in the past.
    The Germans understand this, we don't, and look at what mugs they're making of us.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
      We won 2 world wars, therefore we do not speak German. I consider that much MUCH more important than a cup we were never going to win anyway.
      so you forget we have actually won it before, against the germans, so statement is flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        so you forget we have actually won it before, against the germans, so statement is flawed.
        Maybe you missed my point of WHATS MORE IMPORTANT. Thats why i didn't mention 1966. Read the post!
        My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Maybe you missed my point of WHATS MORE IMPORTANT. Thats why i didn't mention 1966. Read the post!
          no need for caps, normal typing is fine unless of course your mouth always gets the better of you.
          As for about the 2 world wars, has f**k all to do with a football match or world competition, you go on through your life saying oh its ok we won the war, but i don't want to, boring, tedious and old news.
          The war ended years ago or have you not quite grasped that.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
            To be honest, the fact we won two world wars against the Germans, and because we do not speak German, doesn't come into it for me.
            We must stop losing important games of football, in the top tournaments, to those *******s every time we come up against them.
            For crying out loud, most German, and most English fans, who were at today's game, weren't even born when Germany surrendered in 1945.
            The past should be left where it belongs, in the past.
            The Germans understand this, we don't, and look at what mugs they're making of us.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Well being in the armed services I am proud to win 2 world wars against them. Football is a sport. World War is life.

Comment

Well being in the armed services I am proud to win 2 world wars against them. Football is a sport. World War is life.
                how old are you mate?

World wars don't come round every 4 years......and most of us on here weren't around when the wars took place.

EDIT: Also noticed they showed the armed forces cheering england on, didn't see one soldier holding up a flag saying who cares we won the war.
                Last edited by Guest; 28-06-2010, 12:18 AM.

Comment

i salute you sir. football at the moment is boring the #### off me.not one team in the world cup is worth a t oss. football and a soldier fighting for his country theres no contest
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                  X