Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where you watching the slaying of the huns???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where you watching the slaying of the huns???

was gonna watch indoors but the atm,osphere is building n gonna brave the screaming bints n face painted t......wats n venture into hornchurch..........comon england!!!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

gonna go watch it in the pub with the ****s draped in flags,face painted and brand new England shirts with rooney on the back. oh and cant forget the pissed up 17 year olds trying to start some "chants".

plan to be in a state by kick off though, so should be alright

Comment

montagu pyke,west end

Comment

Im watching it next door to Factos gaf with his neighbour in the sack.She wants something special to celebrate after the game with.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

.if we stun the huns your'e welcome old son.....reverse cowgirl her speciality

Comment

At home. Getting to an age where I can't be bothered to sit in the pub with all the rabble; not hearing the commentary,taking twenty minutes to get served and doubtless missing a goal whilst in the toilet.

Comment

Might take a walk up to the North Star in Thorney.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                was gonna watch indoors but the atm,osphere is building n gonna brave the screaming bints n face painted t......wats n venture into hornchurch..........comon england!!!!!
                Which pub? I live in Harold Wood, not sure where to go.
                A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Raaaaaaaaand a mates

Comment

Castle Inn, Chiddingsone. About 15/20 guys from the village. We had a great day for the last England match, then stayed for the Germany game. The wives of Chiddingstone furious: "husband caught having mildly nice time" shocker...

Gonna finish planting my sweetcorn and runner beans then it will be straight down to the Castle for the pre-match build up (do you think my wife wd buy the idea that television coverge starts at midday?)

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                      At home. Getting to an age where I can't be bothered to sit in the pub with all the rabble; not hearing the commentary,taking twenty minutes to get served and doubtless missing a goal whilst in the toilet.
                      Going to a local where you need to get a free ticket in advance.....so it doesn't get too packed.

Though they have laid the inside of the pub with turf and drawn out a mini football pitch .

Surface is comparable to Wembley, so I hope I can get back from the bar without stumbling and losing a pint
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

My living room with my brand new TV OH yyesss

Comment

I'll be down The Masons in Upminster. I'll be wearing the pink carnation if anyone on here pops down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post

Pompadoors,OB wont shut you down trust me.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
                              im gonna give the bridge or masons in upminster a bash old son

Comment

Working...
                              X