• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring on Asamoah Gyan
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      Lets sign Taarabt and a real striker !!!
      agreed

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
        Cliff Hill has got to be one.
        Who the **** is he?
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
          Who the **** is he?
          Think he meant Clifton Suspension-Bridge. Really good crossing ability.

Comment

I once got Cliff muddled up with Clint.

Came out the cinema wondering why no one got shot in Summer Holiday. Certainly should have been. The acting was awful.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
              I once got Cliff muddled up with Clint.

Came out the cinema wondering why no one got shot in Summer Holiday. Certainly should have been. The acting was awful.
              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Think we should go for the England team,all crap,cant pass def,shoot ,ideal really for what we tend to sign.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by jams1234 View Post
                  For starters, he's actually a centre-back, had been his whole career until he came to us, but he will play lef-back for you. Despite difference in position, he is a very similar player to Derry; getting older, legs going, but fantastic leader. Will give his all plus more, but don't expect him to do well against relatively fast wingers, or to mark properly at set-pieces. He will also give away clumsy fouls.

Despite his limitations as a footballer, he was pretty loved here because of his effort, commitment, battling and leadership skills. Like Derry, I am fairly happy to see him leave now, going out on a high after Hillsborough and keeping us up, rather than sign a 1/2 year contract, and just not being up to it anymore.

He does/did have a very injury prone record before he joined us though, which was solved by him only training 1 or 2 days a week. I also believe he, or his wife, got very homesick during his time with us, and he sometimes would train by himself/with a lower-league club nearby Liverpool on spaces between games.
                  What a joke signing.

The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                  :grimace:

Comment

well the week is over,and its Clint hill on a freebie is our only signing,i suppose there is always next week to look forward to!

Comment

Working...
                    X