sky live championship games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
    we are always rubbish when on the box, so good.
    but if its true, it also shows the real clever people like the ones at sky aint falling for the old championship favourites chestnut like the bookies are.
    That's a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      Ok wrong word and i'm the same, i used to pick and choose my games due to travel, money & commitments etc, it's just this season i have bought a season ticket so i suppose i have a diferent outlook.
      When i did pick and choose though, not once did i think i won't go as i can stay in the warm and watch the game as they're now showing it on TV. I am sure there are many fans which would though even if they did have the money or no reason not to, so i suppose it's these fans i'm getting at.
      But everyone has a choice so hey, ho!
      fair comment - wasnt having a dig and you're right - every individual has their reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by randallranger View Post
        sky have announced the first lot of games & qpr not amongst them.
        Glad we ain't on TV, our record isn't that good in front of the cameras. They normally get each team on at least twice except if your name is Newcastle where they were on many times.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
        X