Morning all from sunny Port Elizabeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all from sunny Port Elizabeth

Glorius day in Port Elizabeth but a hectic fews days ahead as we fly up to Johannesburg this evening and then have to get a coach to Bloemfontein tomorrow morning

We are spending one night there and then catcing the coach back to Joburg about 4 hours after the final whistle and then on a 5.55am flight to Cape Town again

Hope you could get the atmosphere from the game on Wednesday back home as it was real party time after the game and not the best time for a SKY TV crew to ask my opnion on the Germany game
    Last edited by IsleworthRanger; 25-06-2010, 11:21 AM.

you must be doing some cash.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      you must be doing some cash.
      To be honest the beer and food out here is dirt cheap and the South Africans are supurb and really helpful with lifts etc so well within budget at the moment

Comment

Have a top time mate!!! keep the boys winning!

Comment

Good work mate! We had a massive power cut in Twickers, Isleworth, Hounslow and Richmond during the last game so everyone missed the goals! Your definately better off out there what with ITV HD and Powercut's most SW Londoners are yet too see a goal!

Comment

Originally posted by W12Ultra View Post
            Good work mate! We had a massive power cut in Twickers, Isleworth, Hounslow and Richmond during the last game so everyone missed the goals! Your definately better off out there what with ITV HD and Powercut's most SW Londoners are yet too see a goal!
            Oh Gawd I hope my budgie was not left in the dark!

Comment

was in the pub with a few rrrrss including our mate VS....Enjoy...

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                was in the pub with a few rrrrss including our mate VS....Enjoy...
                You took isleworths budgie to the pub so it was not in the dark wow hammer you are so nice :drunk:
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Glad you are enjoying the experience, do you feel England can get a result against the Germans?
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

His more worried about the budgie atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                      Glad you are enjoying the experience, do you feel England can get a result against the Germans?
                      I reckon we can beat them :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        I reckon we can beat them :drunk:
                        Isleworth, how many England fans are out there??, is there a lot of Ex Pats or is the majority people that have travelled?

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                          Isleworth, how many England fans are out there??, is there a lot of Ex Pats or is the majority people that have travelled?
                          Most the other day seemed to actually be from England especially around us in the ground but there are a lot who seem to support England and wear Man U and Liverpool tops etc who are South African

I know a lot who are flying out for the knock out stages so the support should be even better then it has been so far

Comment

You are so lucky able to get the feel of a World Cup, hope one day I will also be able to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              Most the other day seemed to actually be from England especially around us in the ground but there are a lot who seem to support England and wear Man U and Liverpool tops etc who are South African

I know a lot who are flying out for the knock out stages so the support should be even better then it has been so far
                              I really fancy coming out for the quarter's, not sure i got the dosh though...

Comment

Working...
                              X