If Neil gets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Stanley I agree with you about Buzz being the better player out of him and Ambrose but I do believe Ambrose will give you more. Buzz's effort is pretty poor 50% of the games he plays. He's a match winner at times when your riding high but non-existent in a dog fight or when the chips are down. One thing for sure is Warnock might not sign great footballers but he has signed work-a-holics and battlers. Mahon and Rowlands are very injury prone and cant make strong tackles week in week out. Derry does just that hence why I can see the reasons behind Warnock signing him, add to that his character in the dressing room too. Mackie runs and runs. He chases lost causes and works his socks off and who knows in a more creative side he probably will score more goals. Clarke too is of a similar mould. When we had him last time he was way too overweight due to the injuries he had prior to his arrival. Wolves only let him out on loan last time because they knew he was a long way off being fully fit - and we were desperate at the time! So far I our signings don't get me excited but I can see the reasoning for us aquiring those type of players. Add some more flair/creativity to those and hopefully a few more decent strikers to add competition and who knows. Say what you want but Warnock hasn't really failed before and with time not really on his side I can't see him putting himself in a position where he will struggle. His passion and fire seems to be back bigtime and I don't think he'll fail to deliver.

Very well put kind sir. A balanced view which I can agree with. There is also one extra point to consider. Neil may just want Adel, Ambrose AND Buzz for lots of cover and options. I have my doubts but it might be something to consider. That would be saying something.

:pleasantsuprise:
    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
    :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post

Very well put kind sir. A balanced view which I can agree with. There is also one extra point to consider. Neil may just want Adel, Ambrose AND Buzz for lots of cover and options. I have my doubts but it might be something to consider. That would be saying something.

:pleasantsuprise:

Well put. And(but) just what I and MANY others on here have said for the last month or so. Maybe we should agree that fotball isent all about flair..
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Midfield of Derry Faurlin...Buzz just behind lone striker...Taraabt & Ambrose on the wings

Comment

Originally posted by Stuieang View Post
          Midfield of Derry Faurlin...Buzz just behind lone striker...Taraabt & Ambrose on the wings
          Swap a fit Rowlands or a new improved Legs for Derry and I mark you right sir. However, in the world as it stands we have neither Tabs or Ambrose nor indeed anyone capable of playing a lone striker role. Or indeed any striker role. Still, early days apparently...

Comment

Originally posted by Stuieang View Post
            That sounds not too bad

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
              Yep, but more consistant and works harder since neils been here, but b4 neil yes i would agree.
              I agree. Under Warnock, we saw Taarabt work a lot hader for the team, including passing tyhe ball more often therby creatg chamces and even tracking back.

If it was a choice of Ambrose or Taarabt, I'd go for the latter.

I also want Buzsaky to stay. He has a very good scoring record for QPR, and scores more goals per game than Ambrose (last season's tally is his highest ever and he usually gets about a third of that...at best).

If Warnock was to select Derry and Faurlin in midfield, QPR probably wouldn't need to have another midfielder covering a lot of defensive duties too. I'd rather Buzsaky stayed near the halfway line ready to create an attacking move rather than track back into his own area.

Comment

Working...
              X