Warnock Ends Ambrose Chase.....!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock Ends Ambrose Chase.....!

All I can say is thank god this boring saga is over...yes he would of been a useful addition but to be honest he's been very ordinary everywhere else he has been and i'm pretty sure we can get better elsewhere for £1M...

These comments were posted earlier. You never know with Warnock - think he likes to play mind games. Might be his last ditch attempt to bounce Palace into selling, knowing we or someone else can pick him up for free at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      These comments were posted earlier. You never know with Warnock - think he likes to play mind games. Might be his last ditch attempt to bounce Palace into selling, knowing we or someone else can pick him up for free at the end of the season.
      Apologies if posted earlier I looked and didn't see a thread so maybe the comments were in another thread somewhere, I and others may have missed it.

You may be right but it's true what he's saying you can't wait forever if he has other targets he needs to go get em!!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        I agree,still think he will end up here before the window closes

Comment

maybe he is playing mind games.

However, if he is looking at other players, I can only hope that they are of a better cailbre than Clarke, Mackie, Derry, Hill etc.

Taarabt is Spain bound, so maybe he is trying to sign Robert Koren.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Apologies if posted earlier I looked and didn't see a thread so maybe the comments were in another thread somewhere, I and others may have missed it.

You may be right but it's true what he's saying you can't wait forever if he has other targets he needs to go get em!!
            No worries mate, not having a go.

He wd be a good signing but sometimes when they drag on like this its hard to summon any enthusiasm. Remember we were all obsessed about the "will he, wont he?" Watson saga and when he finally did it was a bit of a damp squib.

Comment

He was looking at Lee Hendrie ...

Comment

Hendrie was never going to happen mate, that's for sure.

Also, Mackie is a far better player than some are giving credit for.

Let's just wait and see what happens. The World Cup has two weeks left, then ther are another four weeks until the season starts...Plenty of time.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

i still think thers a chance too, but wont mind either way. Derry was rumoured not to come, it said taks broke down etc. If Ambrose genuinely said he wanted to come to us, then it still gives us a chance. I dont see what the point is of having a player who doesnt even want to be there

Comment

Ambose is probably delighted that Clint Hill and Derry won't be with him at palace and he thought thank fu ck those 2 donkeys have gone. He has had a change of heart because of it and now wants to stay at palace
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Palace will not turn down £750,000 - £1,000,000 for a player who will effectively be able to talk to teams in January and walk for nothing this time next year.

Comment

My gut feeling says he will be here soonish!!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

If Ambrose is such a good player, and palace say £750000 is far too cheap, when we offerd that money for him, why was there no other clubs interested if he was such a overwhelming bargain.........strange.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                            Palace will not turn down £750,000 - £1,000,000 for a player who will effectively be able to talk to teams in January and walk for nothing this time next year.
                            Exactly.... Don't think they have the money some Palace fans would like to tell themselves they have.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                              If Ambrose is such a good player, and palace say £750000 is far too cheap, when we offerd that money for him, why was there no other clubs interested if he was such a overwhelming bargain.........strange.
                              KENNY
                              "It was a difficult decision to leave, but with the year I've had I felt it was the right time to move on," he told www.qpr.co.uk.

"The chance to come to a Club like Queens Park Rangers and to link up again with Neil Warnock was too good an opportunity to turn down.

"Neil is a massive character. It's the third time now that I'll be working with him and I'm very excited about the challenge ahead."

DERRY
                              "Neil was a big sway. When he comes calling, you have to consider what he brings to the table and I really like working with him.

"He knows what he wants and he's got a way of getting the best out of people. Whenever I've played under him, I've played my best football and long may that continue."

AMBROSE ???

Comment

Working...
                              X