so clint hill and who else is due in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so clint hill and who else is due in

assuming if ambrose deal is dead.. we are still in for another wide midfielder? and possibly 2 more strikers?

makes me wonder whos going out

gotta think to myself that we are keeping one or maybe two out of hall/agyemang/vine
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

NW said you are moving on from Darren and he has 3-4 new players in his sights.

Comment

He didn't say the Ambrose deal is dead though, just says he has to have other targets lined up, which is understandable.

Comment

He said that he was moving on from the Ambrose deal.

Comment

No he doesn't say or indicate that.

Warnock told the South London Press: "I'm looking at other players now - I can't just hang on forever.
          "Nothing has moved for two weeks - I've not heard anything. I think they want more money but anyone who wanted him would've bid when I offered - I won't be offering any more.
          "I think Darren's a bit gutted. I've got two or three other targets I'm trying to get in before the season starts - if I do that then I'll be happy."

He's looking at other players for that position, because its taking a while, but he knows like the rest of us that Ambrose wants to come, and only has a year on his contract.

I wouldn't count your chickens just yet.

Comment

Working...
          X