No announcement yet.

FAO Jams B Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jams and B Block - May I suggest you both just get off of here and go and talk those so called decent conversations on your so called well structured site then if your mb is so good, rather than waste time on this mediocre site then.
    Sorry we have not been up to your what must be high standards, i will be so sad to see you both go
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      Jams and B Block - May I suggest you both just get off of here and go and talk those so called decent conversations on your so called well structured site then if your mb is so good, rather than waste time on this mediocre site then.
      Sorry we have not been up to your what must be high standards, i will be so sad to see you both go
      Nah M, let them stay it's good entertainment. Better than Julian Clary, Alan Carr, Steven Fry or Graham Norton. BBlock and Jams bring a new meaning to Camp comedy!

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
        Nah M, let them stay it's good entertainment. Better than Julian Clary, Alan Carr, Steven Fry or Graham Norton. BBlock and Jams bring a new meaning to Camp comedy!
        Sorry D, i've had enough of them, I open threads to see what fellow Rangers fans have been putting only to get those two wasters sticking their oar in, if i wanted their input i'd post on their site, i don't go sticking my oar into conversations they may or may not have started on the palace site so although the odd comment may have been helpful in the beginning when Warnock came, or on possible Palace players we may have been buying, i think they are no longer needed. They are like a virus and will just spread so need to be stopped, just my opinion, laters Mate.
        Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Sorry D, i've had enough of them, I open threads to see what fellow Rangers fans have been putting only to get those two wasters sticking their oar in, if i wanted their input i'd post on their site, i don't go sticking my oar into conversations they may or may not have started on the palace site so although the odd comment may have been helpful in the beginning when Warnock came, or on possible Palace players we may have been buying, i think they are no longer needed. They are like a virus and will just spread so need to be stopped, just my opinion, laters Mate.
          The probability is that they are a couple of lads who have F-all better to do, which is quite sad really. Maybe they are getting their kicks out of being brave enough to stir up other fans on the web. I personally think they are harmless, but you are right in saying that it could spread and be a nuisance. Hope your healing up mate.

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
            The probability is that they are a couple of lads who have F-all better to do, which is quite sad really. Maybe they are getting their kicks out of being brave enough to stir up other fans on the web. I personally think they are harmless, but you are right in saying that it could spread and be a nuisance. Hope your healing up mate.

I'm not stiring at all, simply giving you an insight into some of our players that you might be signing and generally having footballing debates.

It's not like I'm getting involved in topics I know nothing about, i.e. the history of QPR etc.

and to be honest I do find you lot quite funny how you're practically crying over signing 3 very good championship players (I grant you Clarke is shite)

Comment

B Boy, the reason you don't know what I'm on about is because Palace never have and never will have an Active mob, nothing to do with message boards which you all just sit behind so no one can see or touch you.

mate, you really seem to think a lot of yourself. How about you pop down the albion when Palace play QPR next season?

Comment

Originally posted by Block B View Post
                mate, you really seem to think a lot of yourself. How about you pop down the albion when Palace play QPR next season?
                hope you are not hinting at violence

Comment

Mate I've seen the you tube vids (funny as), and although I'd gladly pop down, I don't believe in hitting minors, wouldn't be right.
                  Last edited by 80sCasual; 24-06-2010, 09:06 AM.
                  Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    hope you are not hinting at violence

not at all, i'd say 80casual is hinting it far more than me.

Comment

I love a hint of underlying violence.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I'm not stiring at all, simply giving you an insight into some of our players that you might be signing and generally having footballing debates.

It's not like I'm getting involved in topics I know nothing about, i.e. the history of QPR etc.

and to be honest I do find you lot quite funny how you're practically crying over signing 3 very good championship players (I grant you Clarke is shite)
                        Are you sure?

Comment

make it a fair one, i'll bring my kids; they'll **** on you palarse

Comment

Working...
                          X