Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mahon must be leaving then?

Comment

on tour with Dizzie Rascal.Ever since his cameo in the Holiday vid close as them 2.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Block B View Post
        he's a defensive mid mate, not meant to be a stand out player. He does a job...
        Im sure he does do a job and im sure Warnock believes he will do a job for us, all i said was that ive never came away from a game purring about a Shaun Derry performance. He isnt that quick, he isnt THAT good on the ball but i suppose in this division he'd get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          Im sure he does do a job and im sure Warnock believes he will do a job for us, all i said was that ive never came away from a game purring about a Shaun Derry performance. He isnt that quick, he isnt THAT good on the ball but i suppose in this division he'd get away with it.
          i've said it before, I reckon Warnock will make him your captain

Comment

Derry stated in his opiion QPR were the best team to play at selhurst last season..........Who are we to argue.:drunk:
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Whatever you say Bum Boy, who are we to question you, you are obviously itk when it comes to Warnock, you where obviously always hoping to be his Bum Boy this is why you stay on here, you cannot let him go and think you still have a chance.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

the palace boys who come on here have probably seen more of Derry than we all have so have to take on board their comments - it is usual also for selling teams fans, by default, always to #### off outgoing players- they are not.
                Derry is a good signing imo, will add a bit of extra steel and leadership which has been lacking at qpr.

Comment

What are your views on Derry leaving, will he be a lose to Palace or are you one who wanted him gone?

Comment

I thrust Warnoch. And he has three years to his disposal to make it right. Derry is one puzzle in his jigzaw. Thegaffer also said he wanted good cover in every position hence the signing of Derry. Both Mahon AND Rowlands are injured at the moment.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rev´s wife View Post
                      I thrust Warnoch. And he has three years to his disposal to make it right. Derry is one puzzle in his jigzaw. Thegaffer also said he wanted good cover in every position hence the signing of Derry. Both Mahon AND Rowlands are injured at the moment.
                      You getting a bit frisky there.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        You getting a bit frisky there.

Eh,frisky I have to look this word up!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

i could show you?Just like out of politness.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            i could show you?Just like out of politness.
                            lol

Comment

I looked it up. Yes, I am a bit frisky at the moment. QPRwize. May it last long:=B:
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Decent signing for you. He won't win you promotion, but he will be a battler against relegation, and can even perform for a mid-table team. He won't run games, but he will be a bloody good captain. His form did drop off towards the business end of last season, but he did enough.

Not too fussed on him leaving-would much prefer his last game to be the battling performance he gave at Hillsborough, the biggest game in our history, and to go out on a high than for him to be here for the next two seasons, with his legs going, and go out on a low. He'll always be a favourite at Palace though, and I think it's clear that he has some affection for the club and fans aswell.

I think he's being very underrated by some on here-like I say, he won't win you promotion but he is a battler and will help you in the games op norf against Burnley on a ditty, wet midweek night. Definitely an improvement on your squad already, so I don't see why you're complaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X