Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did get it right intitally

I am a little dispaoointed to be honest

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

nnnOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Pete give us some potential good news?

Comment

Good news is its not a 4 year deal.

Comment

warnock said he had 2 or 3 targets before the season, is derry one of these?

Comment

He certanly isnt here to boost ST sales or put bums on seats but i trust Warnocks judgement so hopefully he will repay Warnocks faith.

Comment

ridiculous reaction as per usual from QPR fans. He'll be a great signing for you lot, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Block B View Post
                  ridiculous reaction as per usual from QPR fans. He'll be a great signing for you lot, trust me.
                  Really?

Comment

We already have they same type of player here in Mahon so why get Derry?
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                      Really?

he was outstanding last year, tbf one of his only bad games was against QPR.

Comment

We badly lacked leadership last season. It was one of our major failings. He may well provide that. Decent signing hopefully.

Comment

With respect mate, i really aint interested in what you think, i'll form my own opinion on a player ive seen on numerous occasions and never once came away from a game and thought 'What a great player Derry is'
                          But anyway why are you worried, he isnt your player anymore anyway.

Comment

he was outstanding last year, tbf one of his only bad games was against QPR.
                            Because he had to mark Adel Taarabt who was different gravy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              With respect mate, i really aint interested in what you think, i'll form my own opinion on a player ive seen on numerous occasions and never once came away from a game and thought 'What a great player Derry is'
                              But anyway why are you worried, he isnt your player anymore anyway.

he's a defensive mid mate, not meant to be a stand out player. He does a job...

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                                Because he had to mark Adel Taarabt who was different gravy.
                                good player, but hardly different class.

Danns is better dare I say it

Comment

Working...
                                X