No announcement yet.

Is there a lack of ambition by warnock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This apparant doubt over new players is all a bit premature IMO. Once the world cup is over players start to move around the world. New players into premiership big boys, their squad players move down to lower premiership teams, lower teams move out their squad players to championship teams etc. New forward to Liverpool, Babel to Wigan, Wigan forward to championship, easy. We all need to be patient and keep the faith!
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

How about, Rochdale sign new forward, Rochdale forward to QPR.. Sounds more realistic.

Comment

Jeffro, if Southampton want to off-load Lambert then it might work!
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          He needs a whole new team nearly so he will have to sign a number of cheap players and punts to bulk it out along with hopefully a few very good ones. We will not know for a couple of weeks or more what his signing strategy is. Paddy Kenny is a top signing by the way but we do like to focus on the negatives if at all possible!
          Spot on. Last night I found myself guilty to do so(focus on the negative)me
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Working...
          X