Shaun Derry's QPR switch in doubt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun Derry's QPR switch in doubt

QPR were last night attempting to rescue the deal that brings Shaun Derry to the club after Ipswich Town made it plain they intend to snatch the player from under Rangers' noses.

More...

There is a god after all
    They seek him here.................

Comment

i love Roy Keane,do you think he will make a move for Pat,Vine and Hill as well.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

they are MORE than welcome to him

Comment

They seek him here.................

Comment

how can any r be happy we are losing the players we were near on gauranteed to get is beyond me.

Comment

Please deep joy if this is true, just extend Mahon's contract by a year, Job done!

Comment

Phewwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

Please let Ipswich win the race.

Comment

Derry and Race.... How the hell do these 2 words appear in the same sentance??

Comment

Oh........no

Comment

derry would of been a good player to get to beef us up. losing him and ambrose is a disaster imo.

"Hi there amit, its neil, seeing as we cant get ambrose and derry could i put a bid in for gerrard and ashley cole please'.

that aint gonna happen, he will only go for worse (if thats possible.)

Comment

please be true

Comment

are any of these Palarse melts a real loss ? ?

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                              derry would of been a good player to get to beef us up. losing him and ambrose is a disaster imo.

"Hi there amit, its neil, seeing as we cant get ambrose and derry could i put a bid in for gerrard and ashley cole please'.

that aint gonna happen, he will only go for worse (if thats possible.)
                              Hang on mate, one minute its a disaster to not get Derry, then at the end there you say "he will only go for worse (if thats possible.)"

Unless you just meant the disaster is not to get Ambrose?

Comment

Working...
                              X