Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Warnock genuinley believes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Warnock genuinley believes...

that we can get promoted this year? He seems to want it very much, but stated he wants 2 more players - possibly 3 or 4. Im not really sure that 1 or 2 is anywhere near enough personally. We have to remember that we dont have Adel, or Simpson who were 2 key players last year. I just see teams like Middlesborough signings some good players, and attempting to sign other good players - and they look genuine contenders. There is still time to sign players, and im sure we will - but "1 or 2", im not sure we would even be close to the playoffs.

Warnock is a great manager, and im sure he can see the weaknesses in the side better than any of us can, but I just dont see any reasons for us to be contenders sadly for the time being. What do others think?

i agree,just cant see us bringing in the quality needed

Comment

one or two with what hes already brought in will get us no where., it will be the EXACT same season as last season. deffo.

Comment

I'm starting to get a bit concerned too.

Going into last season we had Routledge, Taarabt and Simpson. None of our signings this summer are anywhere near the quality of those 3!

Comment

warnock is great at getting the best out of players, but theres only so much he can do. Players like Ramage etc are not suddenly going to be promotion standard. You cant polish a turd

Comment

I think he believes it, but when we hear "maybe 3-4" more, the rest of us start to doubt it!

Comment

Unless he can get the best out of the players we have, but looking at the squad on paper it is a little worrying, but it is still early days yet and come July the 4 players may be quality ones.

Comment

When he says 3-4 I think he really means 6-7. The glass is only half full with you lot. Wait til mid July and if things aren't right then by all means moan til the cows come home.

Comment

unless the 3 or 4 players he has stated are of the quality of Tarabbt/Routledge then yes we are in trouble...
                  Board has got a month or so to back Warnock financially....time for Amit to put up or shut up

Comment

ive been so confident that we were going full on for it this season, but these sort of interviews are worrying the crap out of me.
                    ambrose = fail
                    derry = fail

and they are two players fans on here were not even happy with, who the hell is he going to go for if he cant even get the players he wanted.

Comment

The number of players coming depends on the number of players leaving. that's why NW talked about the need to balance the books.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

he's the mouth piece - what else can he say - whether he believes it is another question

Comment

Agree with Dando ... At the current rate we will be lucky to get a top ten finish.

With I believe minimum of three, ideally four good new additions, a play off spot beckons...

I know it's only early doors, but i too am getting a little worried.

Kenny aside, nothing seems to have been really inspiring in the way of signings and even the so called 'imminent signings' are looking doubtful.....

A fight now to get Derry, now that is funny ... even some Arsenal youngster chose Yeovil over us ....

Is this all about us not willing to pay for the quality we so need if we are to progress...

And as all ready stated, no taraabt and Simpson .... if anything we are most definately weaker now than we were last season

Where is the Quality :impatient:

Comment

apparently the food is quality in the new fancy restaurant our board members all nosh on before the game...thats the only quality we have so far

Comment

I've given up with all the who and what if's etc, i'm just waiting for the offie to give me the facts and see what we've got when it comes to August 7th, but they better do something otherwise we're going nowhere.
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X