Worrying interview on qpr.co.uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    Gutted because we will get relegated now without him.
    Tarrabt & Simpson kept us up.

Comment

He's said he wants promotion this year in that interview. Therefore I belive he will sign the right players.. Reading some of the **** on here really is wrist Slitting stuff!

Comment

I shouldnt read to much into it.

Last week on qpr player he said he wanted another 5, hes stated a million times he wants another 2 strikers...

I shouldnt worry about looking into every word!
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

He will still be able to bring in some loans.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            I shouldnt read to much into it.

Last week on qpr player he said he wanted another 5, hes stated a million times he wants another 2 strikers...

I shouldnt worry about looking into every word!
            ST sales (or lack of them) will rein in NW's spending power.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              ST sales (or lack of them) will rein in NW's spending power.
              Yeah because if we sold another 3,000, the 1.5 million raised would then mean he can spend 5 million.

If you honestly think our signings are linked to ST sales you are worryingly mistaken!

Comment

it's all propaganda lads - we signed poorly again - which IMO means we'll fayre poorly - reckon MID TABLE - would love them to PROVE ME WRONG ! !

Comment

What i was is a Guarantee signed by Warnock when they send out my season ticket around the end of July saying that they will refund me if the product i have paid for is not in working order (good enough for promotion) or otherwise i can claim a refund as a miss sale due to the fact that he said he will be signing 8 or 9 players in the close season and we have not done so.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                    http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...073029,00.html

"At least a couple more, maybe even 3 or 4"

WTF???

Considering 2 of those are likely to be Derry and Clint Hill, where is our right winger, our first choice LB and our 2 strikers? Not to mention a commanding CB??

And considering at the start of last season we also had Routledge Simpson and Taarabt I can genuinely see us being just as weak, maybe weaker, than last season.
                    I'll try and help mate, LB Hill ,Commanding CB Hill ,two strikers Clarke and Mackie and i fear Henderson. Obvisoly Hill cant play in both possitions at once but there's also Connolly.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                      I'll try and help mate, LB Hill ,Commanding CB Hill ,two strikers Clarke and Mackie and i fear Henderson. Obvisoly Hill cant play in both possitions at once but there's also Connolly.
                      I said "first choice LB" that rules Clint Hill out in my eyes. Also he is not a commanding CB and we still have no right winger.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        Paul, Yesterdays NOTW reports twoball going to Villareal defo. What do you think of that?
                        He'll be keeping the bench warm at best!

Comment

What concerns me isn't the number if players he mentions but the way he trys to detract from that to the fact he talks about spirit. Whilst spirit is VERY important you need quality and no matter how much spirit NW instills in the current players we aint going up

Comment

Working...
                          X