palace fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• palace fans

they are having a field day,we were supposed to be getting five of them,so i just cant understand what is happening,it looks like we are getting knowone and losing lee cook,whats going on here
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

usual service is all Ted
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I still reckon you're nailed on for Clint Hill.

Comment

I still reckon your a sad little boy with 250 posts on another teams site

Comment

is

is he a striker
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
            I still reckon your a sad little boy with 250 posts on another teams site
            And you would have had far more than that on the Palace site if you weren't banned mate, ul.

Comment

ul?

I got bored of wumming after about 10 posts didn't even realise I was banned but thanks for informing me

Comment

The world will end if we don't sign 5 palace players they are unbeatable

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                  The world will end if we don't sign 5 palace players they are unbeatable
                  probably the best way of putting it

Comment

lets nick george burley as odd job man.....bit of painting bit of sweeping up after games n stuff!.....bout all the c...hunt is good for!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

as long as you don't give him a shift in the bar - the larger wd run out before kick off.

Not fussed if we do or don't get anyone from Palace. Ambrose is the only one we are being linked with who wd improve us. The question is whether we will get decent people instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X