Locked threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked threads

Why do the admins on here allow other clubs fans to come on here and ridicule our club, manager, and fans, and when we retaliate you issue warnings to your own posters.

Run the board with a bit of intel ban offensive fans from other clubs and you wont get the insults.......its not rocket science is it.
    They seek him here.................

I think that the mods on here give warnings to those being abusive, and they lock threads which go off-track and will soon descend into abuse from both sides.

Very fair, now could you please explain how I have ridiculed your club? Show me some evidence please.

Comment

Once again you come onto a thread where you are not welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
        Once again you come onto a thread where you are not welcome.
        Did I miss the "Jams not welcome on this thread" sign?
        If he is naughty, he will get spanked. Otherwise - play nice.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Is that the only thing you can use against me to dismiss my argument. Seriously, please just try to respond to the points I made about your topic in an orderly way, perhaps we can engage in proper conversation and therefore prevent this thread being locked too.

Comment

Going by the reaction from most of our posters on here, only an idiot would miss the fact of no there not welcome with there snidy remarks.

Is that plain enough.

Comment

yes

yes ,youve upset scarlet now,youve got our gander up,hes just bought a lovely pair of red trousers,and hes now having to send his new shirt back because he had ambrose name on the back i hope your satisfied now jams
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Going by the reaction from most of our posters on here, only an idiot would miss the fact of no there not welcome with there snidy remarks.

Is that plain enough.
                So I see that you can't. I also see that you're unable to point me towards evidence of myself 'attacking and ridiculing' your club, your fans, and your manager.

Actually, quite a fair few on here have accepted me and have said how they appreciate a different viewpoint. It only seems to be the ones intent on causing trouble/ignorant/small man syndrome that aren't too keen on myself.

Comment

im only tollerating you till i see what your mum sister{older]lol look like.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

thats

thats enough of that mr ,so im a dwarf,so what,you just wait mr,you just wait
                    im bigger than you think.im 5ft2inches which is about average for this period in history
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Why are you on here so often, are you fed up with supporting your own club or spending your time in convo with your own supporters on YOUR OWN MESSAGE BOARD.

Comment

we need the U N

Comment

Originally posted by jams1234 View Post
                          So I see that you can't. I also see that you're unable to point me towards evidence of myself 'attacking and ridiculing' your club, your fans, and your manager.

Actually, quite a fair few on here have accepted me and have said how they appreciate a different viewpoint. It only seems to be the ones intent on causing trouble/ignorant/small man syndrome that aren't too keen on myself.

If i could be bothered to look back on old threads i will most certainly find many snidy insults from B Block that deserve him being licked off this board, I'm more concerned with the lack of control on here regarding fans from an other club, try doing what yourself and bblock have come out with, on the palace board and you would be kicked off, for which i do believe has happened on there frequantly.

Comment

Alas tis true,i got the boot from there.

Comment

If i could be bothered to look back on old threads i will most certainly find many snidy insults from B Block that deserve him being licked off this board, I'm more concerned with the lack of control on here regarding fans from an other club, try doing what yourself and bblock have come out with, on the palace board and you would be kicked off, for which i do believe has happened on there frequantly.
                              Sorry mate, but I am not Block B.

Lack of control? I've already outlined to you what the mods plan of action seemingly is. Of course I do not know it, but it certainly looks like it. I think they appreciate that I don't mean any trouble coming over here, and am just offering a different perspective or viewpoint. However, I don't think they tolerate abusive language to any of the sites' members, whoever they support.

'Try doing what yourself...have come out with.'

Sorry mate, what exactly have I come out with that gets up your backside so much?

Comment

Working...
                              X