Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'if' no more signings are made by us.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'if' no more signings are made by us.......

will you finally concede that it aint ever gonna happen at our club???
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Unfortunately yes..

Comment

Yes.

Comment

hopefully warnock knows what he is doing but if im honest the three we've signed hardly fill me with renewed vigour n optimism of anything other than a similar finish to last season.....two 'decent' ones and im smiling like a turkey at bernard matthews funeral!

Comment

What I fear is that there willl be a few more underwhelming signings to quell overt fan dissatisfaction and that will be it. QPR owners can basically buy their way into the Premier League pretty cheaply compared to the revenue they get from being up there, if even for just one year. Unfortunately for them (financially) and for us (emotionally) they seem somehow reluctant to do this.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

hence why our st sales one of the lowest in the championship!!!

Comment

Jeezees. Is this a new and even more "desperate" episode of "Desperate housewives" You guys are more impatience than we women have ever thought of being..........

Calm down, Calm down. Machomen like you are more relaxed than these desperate threads suggest.

It´s still early doors,remember.

Kirilll, when you fear underwhelming signings remember Hill, Priskin,etc. from last season.

Enjoy the Paraguay game now!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

What a pointless post! If there is a single fan that thinks there will be no more signings then I'd be amazed wake up sleepy head and keep taking the negativity pills

Comment

Just my 'opnion' on a board designed for banter n opinions!

Comment

I don't believe that's your opinion! But if it is then you are entitled to it you nutter!

If we don't sign 9 players by Friday it's all over!

Comment

:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                        Just my 'opnion' on a board designed for banter n opinions!

Yes, I do respect that. But I fear such posts will create a nasty athmosphere at Loftus Road Come August. on the other hand Warnock and the board themselves have maybe raised the expectations to a ridigiously high level.

The ticketprices is too high, and in that respect the board have shoot themselves in the foot.

QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

agreed .....my take on it is based on the fact that despite numerous rumours by those claiming to be itk at the club there is nothing on the horizon that lends itself to us mounting a realistic challenge next season!...im sorry but mackie/clarke/kenny dont raise expectation levels high enough to bring back the missing thousands!

Comment

if we dont sign top players ala forest and middlesborough this year, im certain we will NEVER EVER play top flight football EVER again.
                            not saying we strictly have to go up this season, but we need to be there and thereabouts this season and then do it the season after.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                              agreed .....my take on it is based on the fact that despite numerous rumours by those claiming to be itk at the club there is nothing on the horizon that lends itself to us mounting a realistic challenge next season!...im sorry but mackie/clarke/kenny dont raise expectation levels high enough to bring back the missing thousands!
                              But yet again; it´s still early doors.

Ambrose, Hulse,+ a top striker(younger), a top midfielder + two defenders(not Hill or Derry) will will be bought, I strongly feel.

QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X