Just back from Cape Town!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back from Cape Town!

Top trip! Great party! Met up up with my mates from the bush who are there for the duration!

Down long street watching the froggies lose on Thursday night, then in waterfront near the stadium before our game from about noon in mitchells bar, great atmosphere. Watched Germany/serbia and states/Slovenia in there too!

England galore no trouble great banter one german supporter in there got absolutely abused in good spirit!

Then the bit that put a dampner on things the game!

Stadium was amazing, atmosphere inside only average allthough great numbers from us the noise wasn't great.
    Game we all know was rubbish! But after the game more partying, few rangers songs too.

On Thursday night got asked for money quite a lot walking down long street but just kept walking and we got a taxi back to the hotel allthough nearby. Will put photos up later.

I admire you for going and it's great you had a good time and got home safely, but you could not pay me to watch that shower of s##t. Do you feel you have been let down though?

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
      Top trip! Great party! Met up up with my mates from the bush who are there for the duration!

Down long street watching the froggies lose on Thursday night, then in waterfront near the stadium before our game from about noon in mitchells bar, great atmosphere. Watched Germany/serbia and states/Slovenia in there too!

England galore no trouble great banter one german supporter in there got absolutely abused in good spirit!

Then the bit that put a dampner on things the game!

Stadium was amazing, atmosphere inside only average allthough great numbers from us the noise wasn't great.
      Game we all know was rubbish! But after the game more partying, few rangers songs too.

On Thursday night got asked for money quite a lot walking down long street but just kept walking and we got a taxi back to the hotel allthough nearby. Will put photos up later.
      So would you say the atmosphere was spoilt by the vuvuzelas, actually being there was it as bad as it was for us, as that's all we could hear at every game.
      What were other fans views of the vuvuzelas?
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Sounds wicked, I would have loved to have gone. Might still do it, get a late deal

Comment

After Germany 06 I felt very let down by England travelling to watch that rubbish, thought things were changing under copello but that was worst ever and those stupid horns are ****** even after 25 vodkas but didn't spoil the weekend at all. There are some weirdos that follow England though even more weird than me!

Comment

So it was a case of 'Oh lads should have seen us coming, rolling down the long street, should have seen us coming!'

Comment

Well done for going out there, are the vuvuzelas as annoying as they are on telly?

Comment

Lol - to be honest 7 hours plus on vodka it didn't seem as bad as on the box.
                Bit like rangers over the years let the football spo it but I'd say would be in top 10 ever football days/weekend

not an Oldham home / Sheff Wednesday away or trip to Portugal in 04 for the euros but as good as germany, better than Ibiza haha but a top trip if we do pull of a fluke I'll prob go back for semi but that's. 20 to 1 shot in my head

Comment

Welcome back Jamo me old son........good to see that your still in good spirits despite the shoiiiite that was served up on Friday night!

Let's hope for better on Wednesday, I was in the Barasti dome this weekend, it's pretty awesome!

Comment

Hi Grant, yeah Jonny went he said it was quality too! so hopefullyu its a good night down there wednesday thats my summer farewell drink too so hope you have your drinking hat on mate!

thinking of getting there about 4, how does that sound to you?

was the atmopshere good in there?

Comment

Working...
                    X