kevin phillips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kevin phillips

has signed a new one year deal at birmingham.
    gutted, i was secretly hoping they were going to realease him this season and we might of snapped him up for a year or two like they did.
    he would of been a dead cert striker to get us up. bloke cant stop scoring goals. one of the best poachers in the game even at 36.

completely agree. said before on here that he could still do the business at this level even tho many said hes past it...he be better than the likes of priskin!

Comment

We don't pay wages for proven quality
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

To get proven players like that we also need to fill our ground otherwise we can't afford them.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          To get proven players like that we also need to fill our ground otherwise we can't afford them.
          How are we managing to pay Vine, Agyemang, Helguson, Hall 10-15k a week then?

Comment

He will loaned to a Championship club during the season.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Its chicken and egg then as we sure aren't going 2 fill it with clarke, derry and hill...

Comment

Quality player. Though some people on here will bang on hes past it and too old, even though hes shown no signs of being past it.

Comment

Working...
                X