Championship players fo England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship players fo England

imo after watching England last night, I think Capallo should consider selecting players frm the Chamionship for England.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

I agree players ho play for England not money. May still lose but bet they play with heart and belife and would have ago

Comment

Why, they are even worse? Now I am not a fan of England but I wouldnt go that far.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

They'll have to in years to come anyway, with the lack of home grown talent comming through, then you watch the panic from the hierarchy.

Comment

Like Northern Ireland you mean? Not even get to the big tournaments? Good idea.

Comment

id say f off to europe n only allow five johnny foreigners at any club thus allowing english/british talent a chance.....lets be fair the likes of gorkks/stewart/buzsacky/tarabbt/cerny/priskin hardly been 'successful' for us.....evatt/carlilse/camp/blackstock/kightly/hooper all english talent we couldve got/kept better than that lot imho!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If they are good enough, they play. Doesnt matter where they come from.

In the 70s, it was mainly English players and we didnt qualify for the world cups.

Comment

Working...
              X