out of a matter of interest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out of a matter of interest...

how much do the england players get paid for international duty? i heard somewhere that it was in the region of 70k a week

they ALL give it to charity now.

Comment

Should to fans who went out to South Afica and watched that sh*t

Comment

dont deserve to get paid for that and it should be a privilege to play for ur country so i dont think they should ever get paid
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
          dont deserve to get paid for that and it should be a privilege to play for ur country so i dont think they should ever get paid
          exactly. if they dont want to play for their country without getting paid they shouldnt be in the team, there are plenty of others who would gladly go and play for nothing. if they do donate all their wages to charity, the fa might as well give the lump sum to charities at the start of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
            Exactly!

Why do they pay in the first place, you play for your country with pride playing the sport you love. I don't understand why they get paid in the first place?

Comment

They don't get 70k a week that's for sure.

Comment

I disagree IMO they should be paid.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                X