New Signings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Signings?

When and who will be the next new signing - anybody know or care?

derry and hill. No ambrose, taarabt, tosic.

Comment

i just want some (at least 2) decent players.. and before anyone says we are a small club and we can't afford it then well explain the high prices in season ticket and normal match day tickets and Also the club makes revenue from the club shop. How do you think clubs such as Man utd and Spurs got to where they are now? They didn't start of with millions of supporters, they had chairman's that INVESTED in the club and fair enough is only June but by the 1st game we haven't signed at least 2 decent signings then expect another disappointing season

Comment

I do have faith in Warnock and dont believe he would of come here if he wasnt promised decent funds to spend this summer, but we dont seem to be linked with any decent player. I dont reckon Ambrose will happen now, not overly bothered to be honest, all this p issing around, if he was that desperate he'd of made a stand.
        At the end of the day our squad is too big but way way lacking in quality.

Comment

I think we will have next signings after 30 June.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

it will be someone northern, over 30 and from his beloved Palace.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

just been reading Warnocks views of the forthcoming season & one comment he made really stood out for me"Barnsley are spending big money". have i missed something as i cant recall barnsley spending any so far?so if warnock think thats spending big then cant see us spending any more than we already have cos he must think 1.2 million is an absolute fortune,which is nowhere near enough to make any difference to our poor squad.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                just been reading Warnocks views of the forthcoming season & one comment he made really stood out for me"Barnsley are spending big money". have i missed something as i cant recall barnsley spending any so far?so if warnock think thats spending big then cant see us spending any more than we already have cos he must think 1.2 million is an absolute fortune,which is nowhere near enough to make any difference to our poor squad.
                agreed

Comment

who have they bought then?

Comment

He also said that we will be looking to bringing in 4 to 5 new players and some leaving.

Comment

all depends on who. we already have a massive squad. its only exciting news if they are genuinely decent.

Comment

Working...
                      X