Passion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passion.

I have just watched England beat the Aussies at rugby union. Our footballers should watch this game before they play their next game to see what passion is all about when playing for your country. Magnificent display !!!

Rugby players are brave and have heart. There is honour and respect. Footballers have no allegiance except to themselves. They are maggots feasting on the putrid carcass that is the beautiful game.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Rugby players are brave and have heart. There is honour and respect. Footballers have no allegiance except to themselves. They are maggots feasting on the putrid carcass that is the beautiful game.
      So acricketer, that prefers rugby who supports QPR who are a football team.

I'm confused.

Only kidding mate, just thought their was a joke there but that's not even funny is it, it's all doo and gloom at the mo isn't it.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

u can tell the difference between the passion of football players and the rugby lot when theyre singing the national anthem...

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
          I have just watched England beat the Aussies at rugby union. Our footballers should watch this game before they play their next game to see what passion is all about when playing for your country. Magnificent display !!!
          They played a blinder, never gave up. At the end of the game they thanked tha fans for coming...

Well england yesterday didnt even look interesting in playing for there country always excuses... All Rooney does is say these are loyal fans booing at us... Seemed like the only input Rooney made all day telling the fans off that have spent thousands coming to watch them :S

Comment

whats rugby?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              whats rugby?
              The Aussie team down to ten men against Ghana showed passion... cmon Aussies, the country of my birth

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                whats rugby?
                A game for hooligans played by gentlemen

Comment

Working...
                X