No announcement yet.

Whisper on Joe Cole - sums up the squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive been calling him sven capello in all the england threads actually.
    and if you check my 'england will not win the world cup..fact' thread from before the world cup started youll see i called him it in that.
    and i also said rooney is acting like a spoilt brat (kevin the teenager), i also said capello has lost it as well.
    all proved right so far. but i dont want any thanks for it, ive had this sixth (common) sense all my life.

Comment

did it start in the womb when you had a vision of a pair of forceps??
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

six million gibs a year to get a team sheet from john, stevie and fat frank.
        good work if you can get it eh.

Comment

i wouldnt want it,my ironing pile would be huge.

Comment

oh i can feel another vision coming through......what is it i can see, i can see little joe cole starting on wednesday, yes its deffo him, i can see him in the starting eleven.
            its a gift, i promise you....its a true gift from the gods. mark my words.

There have been numerous calls for the inclusion of Joe Cole and Terry backs his former Chelsea team-mate to deliver, should he be introduced to the action having been an unused substitute in the opening two matches.

'I think so, we've seen with Chelsea,' added Terry.

'I personally think he and Wayne are the only two in the side who can really open up things and are key to breaking down defences. If he's called on Joe will do a great job.'

Terry revealed there would be a clear-the-air meeting between the players and the coaching staff.

Comment

Can you see what im getting for Xmas and what this fit mum ive been talking to online actually thinks of me.Please.

Comment

havent followed the thread, only read original post but what a load of ********

Comment

Working...
                X