Whisper on Joe Cole - sums up the squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whisper on Joe Cole - sums up the squad

First off - this is from a friend of someone on the England medical staff.

Apparently Joe Cole is not being selected by Fabio because of his contract position - the word is he's not putting it in because he doesn't want to get injured and rule himself out of yet another fat pay cheque and he was also supposed to be talking direct to his agent and a couple of clubs despite strict rules against such contact.

What a shock - overpaid prima-donna football "star" puts himself before all else and doesn't really give a monkey's about the shirt.
    At least he's with 22 similar minded lads.
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

bull shite.

Comment

If true then I have lost all respect for Joe Cole. Infact football. I do wonder why I like the sport and help pay for their wages!

Comment

as ####ing if.
        cole is the most loyal englishman you could ever know.
        he is dying inside that sven aint picking him
        this gaff is the worst forum on the planet, divvs post crap and more divvs believe it
        ban me please.

Comment

that's almost the most stupid thing i've read! What bigger shop window is there than the World Cup?

Comment

i like joe but if this allegation is confirmed then id ditch him from the england set up for good......but in this day and age over greedy overpaid/hyped players it wouldnt surprise me!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

he doesnt want to play in the best tournament on the planet. cos if he does brillaintly it migh earn him another 5 to 10 mill in signing on fees.
              he told capello, dont you dare pick me. dont you dare.

durr durr

Comment

But he happily played in the warm up matches..... biggest load of bull i have ever read!

Comment

Thanks for enlightening me that there is actually two v's in "div" - never knew that.

Sounded plausible when I was told it last night.

But then what do i know? I believe the world is flat, the moon is made of cheese and I am also a divv.

Sweet as.
                  I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

divvy shortened to singular is divv = you

Comment

I know for a fact he doesnt have to or does wory about being transfered or money.When he was a young lad he had a boot sponsor at 10 so people que up to get him.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i was once sponsered by 'tubby issacs' in a swimmathon for help the aged/clacton on sea'
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                          as ####ing if.
                          this gaff is the worst forum on the planet, divvs post crap and more divvs believe it
                          ban me please.
                          sven? I wish!

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            as ####ing if.
                            ban me please.
                            You are calling people divs but you still think Sven is picking the team
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

cos he is.
                              same team as his aint it.
                              capello is just doing it by numbers.
                              that squad and the old firm heirachy act picks itself, thats why we are so shite.

wake up eh, do you really think i dont know who the england manager is?
                              Last edited by Guest; 19-06-2010, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X