I can't believe it, it's gonna be ok.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe it, it's gonna be ok.

perhaps the most exiting and productive thing about england has been our attacking full backs.
    one thing that is obvious in this world cup is that the other cteams have realise that our full backs must not be allowed to attack,so thats the positive,find a way to release out attacking full backs ,and we could win the world cup............................ashley cole is the secret weapon
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    postive.. positive my ass.
    seek help.

Comment

Those poor people who took up the offer from Curry's when buying a new Tv, for money back for each goal England scored at the World Cup, not much saved so far eh!
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

ha ha ha . love it.
        #### england, #### them multi billionaire ****s.
        its all about rangers and us getting to the prem

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
          ha ha ha . love it.
          #### england, #### them multi billionaire ****s.
          its all about rangers and us getting to the prem
          with you there, the quicker this is over the better, roll on August 7th.
          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

yep

yep england could still win the world cup,but we need buzsacky to be english
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              yep england could still win the world cup,but we need buzsacky to be english
              He wouldn't be picked even if he was the best, he's not Prem and that's oe of Englands big problems, using top 4 club players = no fight.
              Queens Park Rangers

Comment

I can't believe it, it's gonna be ok.

Aparantly it's all gonna be ok, we only need to win the final game and we qualify in a good position, and with the opponents we will be drawn against all the way, we could still win it easily.

So that's ok then, the last two games can be forgotten about.

I can't believe that they are also mentioning that we could even go thru if it goes to lots drawn, imagine the shame of only being able to qualify via that.

This whole world cup fir us has turned into a farce. The sooner it's over the better.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Slovenians are just gonna sit back and defend as dont need to win the game do they.England are going out my prediction .
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

If they battered someone for 90 minutes and drew I could live with that, but its their crapiness that really hurts. I think they played with fear yesterday. 'One mistake and you are out'. None of the names has performed. We are a joke along with France. Irrelevant to the modern game. 1966 was it, and even then we were lucky. I really hope we don't get the 2018 tournament. For a start the opening ceremony will be cringeworthy and cement our place in history as a bunch of talentless t*its.

Comment

Almost every game Johnson and Cole are Englands best players, Johnson beat more people last night than Lennon did! Cole couldn't go forward as much because Gerrard had ****ed off from the left flank to wherever he felt like being at the time!

Comment

Working...
                      X