Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rooney's rant at the end of the game and subsequent apology?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
    how any human with a brain larger than a pea could compute in their head (20 from here), that england could win the world cup with heskey as first choice, a four year retired player as first choice, and a six year retired player begged to join and play for us, is beyond me.
    Carragher was third choice (Ferdinand and King both in front of him) and Capello asked Scholes to join the squad (not the team) not vice versa.

Let's not let a couple of facts get in the way a nice illogical rant!

A position awaits you at the Star!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
      Heat of the moment thing in sheer frustration.

Over analysed IMO
      Of course, he didn't know the cameras were switched on and most of the nation would be watching did he.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        Of course, he didn't know the cameras were switched on and most of the nation would be watching did he.
        So?
        Cameras are irrelevant. Except it was shoved in his face bang on the final whistle.

Not condoning what he did but anyone with half a brain would understand why.

Comment

So?
          Cameras are irrelevant. Except it was shoved in his face bang on the final whistle.

Not condoning what he did but anyone with half a brain would understand why.
          Anyone with half a brain would probably avoided it, but i don't think Rooney's even got that.
          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Wayne Rooney IS Granny ****er !

Drop him & Heskey, bring on Defoe, Super Crouch & Cole - All out attack or we're out !

Comment

Wayne Rooney Apology, Hmmmmmm.

Sorry about this being another Rooney thread but due to the Title i felt it needed a new one, if you want to merge it please do.

So Rooney has come out and apologized, well if they are his words then, well whatever, it's so obvious it has been put together by his advisors who have thought it best he say this, so well thanks for your apology whoever it may be from because he would never had done it himself.
              Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Nodge

I understand why, and I think most others do as well, it was a candid moment and he told the truth as he saw it

What he should have said is "sorry but dont worry we will win the next one, have faith" instead of choosing to #### of the supporters
                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

he made a right **** of himself doing that tho. he will feel the backlash and the love will defoo wear thin even more now if he continues to be uselss.
                  the hanging effigys will be of him on the streets if we go out wednesday.

Comment

Until I hear an apology from Rooney's own lips, I will ignore any statement from flunkeys.
                    If Rooney is sorry for being an ignoramus, then I'm a Monkey's uncle.

Comment

ugly spoil brat - complete ****** ! ! those fans out there have shelled out fortunes - the way they've been treated ie pi5h poor football is a disgrace - hope when the squad returns they get met at the airort with welcome to hell banners etc

Comment

Carragher was third choice (Ferdinand and King both in front of him) and Capello asked Scholes to join the squad (not the team) not vice versa.

Let's not let a couple of facts get in the way a nice illogical rant!

A position awaits you at the Star!
                        i meant hes first choice due to injuries. so that still doesnt take away from the fact he plays from the start. so that should of been taken into consideration from the 20 people who voted england to win the world cup in the poll imo.
                        i know hes not the usual first choice.

Comment

Working...
                        X