Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football ever coming home?

In our life time?

We coudn't even pass the ball tonight and if we can't beat the two teams we just played, forget a win in the next game.

My tip is to book flights back to the UK unbeaten.

Haha...more chance of ireland(when we qualify)
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Nope...been saying for ages England are a over rated nation. I got laughed at and called anti english!!!

The prem is made good by the brilliant foriegn players. No decent up n coming English players. I dont care what anyone says no English player is world class, if anything Beckham and Ferdinand IMO are the only ones that come close.

There is I would say 10 better teams in this World Cup.

Not being anti English, just a realist.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Bring on la liga....hahaha......still love me english football-just not the england team-boring
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

bring on the non league season bushy!!! few weeks to go.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Homeless world cup starting in october in brazil....might win that with a little help from our friends
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

doubt it, young players dont get a chance n are our academies really that gd at developing young players??? prem needs some sort of restriction on foreign players for england to really succeed, may be drastic but it wud help
              CHAMPIONS
              Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

People are blaming the wrong things here, that team is capable of far far more than what they produced tonight, the right formation and starting line up would be a good place to start!

Comment

We'll go on getting bad results bad results bad results

Comment

Working...
                  X