so pete said...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so pete said...

a "good" striker will be coming in July. I know in reality it will prob be john stead or worse - rory fallon? - but any further news on who it might be? My money wd be on Hulse, who while not as good as Hooper or Maynard wd still be a v good addition imho. You lot?

ps: hope nobody minds me posting about little ol' QPR rather than the world cup...

Good shout

Comment

Pete says a lot of things.

Comment

Id have loved us to sign Hooper, maynard i never fancied would come to QPR.

Rumours were Hooper didnt wanna move down south, and if those rumours are true then there isnt really a great deal the club can do..

Hulse, stead, sorry but i would be dissapointed. Why do we seem unable to get in a Chopra, Kitson?? Or someone of that ilk!
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Hulse wd be good, very decent strike rate over several years in a v average Derby side (goal ever 2.5 games or something) plus a lot of assists. Do though think with Hulse you need a tricky, pacey, smaller player alongside - someone like Simo, though assume he is off the cards? Some kind of combination like that wd work really well. Not quite a Kitson but after signing of Clarke etc think we have to grow a bit more realistic.

Comment

Wheres Egham Hoop these days. He's the one to ask.

Comment

Sulking.

Walk: when you said "good shout" do you mean "he would be good" or do you mean "he might be the one we are going to sign"? Cheers.

Comment

Rob Hulse for me. But we need another one aswell.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rev´s wife View Post
                  Rob Hulse for me. But we need another one aswell.

Agree with Revs wife, Hulse is a very good cf causes a lot of problems to opponents, would love him here.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

31 years old ,better than Stead i suppose but hardly the quality striker we need.he wouldnt cost much because of his age and he is nearly out of contract.

Comment

Hulse?? they got a sale on at Poundland then?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        Hulse?? they got a sale on at Poundland then?
                        I quite like the look of an aggymang Hulse front line ,.....oh yeah cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                          I quite like the look of an aggymang Hulse front line ,.....oh yeah cant wait.
                          and the bookies got us favourites for the league???!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            and the bookies got us favourites for the league???!!!!
                            Vblock I think you and I stand united that currently a good solid 13th/14th finish would be a decent season for us.

Bookies actually put us there in the belief that our owners might spend some money or sign a decent player.....If only they knew.....

Comment

Can we sign ,Hill Derry and Ambrose first please.Oh yeah or not.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X