What a wuckup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a wuckup

I've eventually made the decision to turn the arg/korea game off, i've had enough of the rubber ball, and won't be watching anymore. It just destroys the beautiful flowing game that we all want to see.

Can't be bothered if it's england either. Well done fifa for making this the biggest wuckup tournament of all time. I just hope that countries refuse to use this type of ball in their leagues afterwards, because if so, I won't be going to football for a while until it's replaced.
    Last edited by Olly; 17-06-2010, 02:36 PM.

wise man.
    crap game, crap ball, crap horns, crap kits, crap players, crap tournament.
    im watching old episodes of loose women on the vcr and just pretending its any other day of the year,and this crappy inconvienience of a football tournament isnt even going on.
    Last edited by G.T.P; 17-06-2010, 02:33 PM.

Comment

On BT vision you can watch highlights of all the old World Cup Finals from Day one of the league stages all the way through to the Final of each year, there have been some cracking tournaments over the years, can't see anybody wanting to put up with this one again though.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

this carol mcgiffen and sherie hewson double act is comedy gold. i love it.
        #### football. so glad i turned it off.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
          Would rather have them two moaning in my ears than the vuvuzelas any day.
          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

I'm off out, never thought I'd see the day I couldn't be bothered

Comment

dont be mental mate. the tournament is hotting right up. last nights game was great and this one is even better.
              the first games were just ones of nerves and everyone to scared to lose.
              its going to shape up into one of the great competitions, deffo.

Comment

ffs you can't even hear the Argie fans and they are really trying their hardest, you can just about hear them.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

dont be mental mate. the tournament is hotting right up. last nights game was great and this one is even better.
                  the first games were just ones of nerves and everyone to scared to lose.
                  its going to shape up into one of the great competitions, deffo.
                  what about when qpr start playing with this type of ball? and we think adel is bad at shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                    what about when qpr start playing with this type of ball? and we think adel is bad at shooting.
                    Exactly, with Neils style of play they better have loads of spares as i can see a fair few going out of the ground at matches, and i'm not joking.

Memories of the plastic pitch again, come to mind.
                    Queens Park Rangers

Comment

You must be kidding. How many players can shoot these days. Dont blame it all on the ball.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Did you just see Nigerias goal, just like Buzz's goal a few weeks back, free kick over the wall no one touched it and just bounced over the goalie.
                        Queens Park Rangers

Comment

another great game of football.
                          greeks beating ten men nigeria 2-1 with ten minutes left.
                          end to end stuff.
                          every single second match has been shite hot so far.
                          things are deffo looking up.
                          oh and they all look quite used to the ball now as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                            Did you just see Nigerias goal, just like Buzz's goal a few weeks back, free kick over the wall no one touched it and just bounced over the goalie.

goalkeepers forget to follow the goal. Should be an easy task really, but he awaits a deflection and loses focus.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Working...
                            X